aarrrrrrrrrggghhh

Discussion in 'General' started by geezer, Feb 18, 2001.

1. What da fuck!!! is happenning to my Brainnn? :rolleyes:

2. you a bit wasted buddy? why don't you tell us about it when you a bit more sober...

3. You either are tanked or you got into the carbonol oven cleaner again... :cool:

4. Lighten up or light up.

Where's your sense of humour? :confused: :confused:

[ March 07, 2001: Message edited by: roach ]

5. Lets keep it civil here folks. :cool:

6. :D Righty here!!!! But geezer, ya gotta give us a subject, "what da fuck" just is not enough info. for a good chat ;)
    [​IMG]

[ March 07, 2001: Message edited by: kodajake ]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Me too. I can't find post your thoughts. I just dreamed by dog went down the big ski jump at the olympics. I  saw her fly through the air and then hit hard cause she wasn't wearing skis - just paws. And she yiped and then nothing and i saw her all crumpled up way down at the bottom.

fuck!!!

8. How the hell did you even find this? Why are you replying to a 13 year old post?

9. Holyyyyy..................shite.

10. Oldest thread ever.

11. Damn looking at these old threads is like looking into the past.

12. slowmo

lol

13. #13 Deleted member 42976, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    wait you couldn't find post your thought? a thread that gets posted in hundreds of times a day......yet you managed to revive a thread that was created before our freedom was taken away by the patriot act??? interesting

holy fuck this is too eery
    as i post about the patriot act it is my 9111 post 911 is in there.....its a conspiracy

14. Haha worthy bump IMO

15. Haha that's what I was thinking.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

16. I was 10 when this thread was started. Holy hell!

17. #17 BananaPhone, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Tumor?

EETZ NAHTA TUMAH

Yeah. When I first opened General, Post Your Thoughts wasn't on the page anywhere! I opened another thread for a couple minutes and when I came back to the General page it was there! No shit!

I'd chalk it up to my fucked up brain but I looked carefully. I've experienced other strange shit with my Google Chrome and this forum. Sometimes the Post and More Reply Options buttons disappear for ALL the posts and I have to shut Chrome down and restart it. I never have that happen with Firefox. I think it's either my version of Chrome's processing of ActiveX or the combination of that and some anomaly with my Windows 7.

And I agree - FUCK THE PATRIOT ACT and the NSA and a hefty % of this dangerously intrusive government. Thy're probably gonna drive me to Costa Rica one day - which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I dunno. It was right there when I opened General - and I clicked it, not looking at the date of the thing cause it was fucking 3:41 AM.  That new weed really is good shit. Glad I spend my last cent on it.

20. Costa Rica sounds nice haha