Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aah!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziggzag420, Oct 27, 2012.

1. No $, no papers, no piece, but i got weed

Helpp!!!!!! :bongin:

2. Water bottle bong?

3. Could always go with the classic apple? Don't smoke out of a can though, sooo bad for you.

4. [quote name='"chillaxbro"']Could always go with the classic apple? Don't smoke out of a can though, sooo bad for you.[/quote]

Was gonna add 'no apples' but forgot

5. knife hit? lol watter bottle look in home made section bro lots of stuff you can make to smoke with

6. You've never heard how to make home made pieces? Use a apple, bottle bong.. Come on man.

Order a glass pipe off amazon... Only $2-5, if you can't afford that then get a job.

7. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bWpYn82tl0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

8. These are you best bets.

9. hot knife it

10. It doesn't have to be an apple, any fruit or vegetable that's hard and you can carve a bowl into will work.

11. Make a bottle bong bro.

12. [quote name='"BongHits420x"']You've never heard how to make home made pieces? Use a apple, bottle bong.. Come on man.

Order a glass pipe off amazon... Only $2-5, if you can't afford that then get a job.[/quote]

No apples, dont like smoking out of plastic, not looking to wait for amazon to ship me a pipe i was looking to burn now.

However-i yanked the filter out of my cig and packed some bud into the end of it- now for my 420 sesh

Thanks brosephs

13. Edibles... You dont have enough money for papers or a cheap piece? How do you eat or do anything?

14. papers are like a buck... do you even have money to buy a lighter?

15. anything not plastic. (unlesss metal bowl). you dont have to use just an apple you can do -- lemon, orange, watermelon( Pretty awesome :) ), guava, lime. Get creative!. Or anything metal/glass.