Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

aah smoking problkems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheefinReeffa, Dec 15, 2009.

1. so i mean ive been burnin for a while now, several years
    and i smoke about a blunt to 2 blunts of reg a day to every other day
    and sometimes i come across dank or just the 'good stuff'
    andwhen i smoke it..
    i dont get as high as everyone else says they get ya know?
    it just feels normal as any other weed
    its nothing new to me
    but i would like to know something
    like do i need to take a break?
    or stop smokn regs
    or what idk
    damn

2. Tolerance breaks are life savers. You seemed to have just built your tolerance up too much. Take a good two week to a month break. The next time you smoke after the break, you will be knocked off your feet.

3. roll ur blunts up fatter, chain hit it until ur high. or just find a dank connect

4. remember a blunt of regs <<<<<<< 2 hits of dank (bong/bowl/j/blunt/ w/e it just dont matter)

5. shit, i cant even find good dank down here, people charge to damn much for it, 25 a g? 30 a g?
    thats unbbelievable
    everyon down here tryin to hustle
    it sucks for people that just wana burn the shit
    i got charged fuckin 50 bucks once for 1.6 gs
    haha
    wasnt even good
    it was "mids"
    orwhatever
    damn

6. what! $50 for 1.6gs of mids and u actually paid that. for $50 i can get an 8th of some dank

7. i can guarantee you that your problem has nothing to do w/ location, dank is EVERYWHERE. you just gotta find it! go dealer hunting for headies. you'll never buy shitty bud again.

8. OMFG..
    $50 = 1/4 of high mids/dank here.
    If I had to pay $50 for 1.6 G's i'd...
    well
    die ._.

9. damn i dunno where you are in the south, but im pretty far south and i get dank for 55 1/8th. You just need to search around for a new connect :smoke: