aah! need more advice!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by will.e, Jun 30, 2004.

1. yeh i need sum advice. ive bin lookin at dreads crop and, man, i would be livin the dream if my plants were like that! ive got 5 plants. i know the big 1 is male, not sure about the others(hopin 4 fems!!!) and i want to know....1=how to fimm a plant,2=how to tie down a plant,and 3=all opinions welcome, can i grow these hash plants using JUST natural light and dark??? i mean, theyll flower and bud on their own in time wont they????? come on guys, please help me out here??????????

2. HI

all the QS you asked are answerd if you just look through this site.....

dread hasnt fimmid his plants hes lst them.....he also explanes how to do it in his journal....

i think you should read it again.........it will help you understand what hes don

laters jay

3. theres a lot of info about Fim, topping, and training the plant... use the search button.......

In these forum, there a sticky by VatoLoco, go in his thread, and click on Sid Guide, and other guides in there.. Once u finish reading the Guides, read it aging... Then start your grow.. After u see sprouts, go to the guides aging, and go throgh step to step, if there something u dont understand after u read it, we would be happy to help u out. We cant help u, if u dont help your Self... So i suggest u get down to reading...

Ps. first get the basics down. then worry about Fim, topping and training......

Grasscity Deals Near You