aact ratios

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Bipolar_Crazy_Patrick, Jan 20, 2013.

1. So my lady is about 8 days from harvest, and she looks like absolute crap. Fan leaves are getting the nitrogen stripped out look, and the secondary leaves are looking bad too. I havent got very good at indentifying certain deficencies, so im not sure what all its lacking. Im sure theres some bug damage too, as I cant really spray anything during flower. Anyways, im babbling. Im going to make a small batch of tea. Im going to use jamacian bat guano and kelp meal, and mabye just a pince of ewc. With a half gallon of water, how much of each of those should I add? I was thinking mabye like an 1/8 of a cup each, but im not sure. Any thoughts?

2. To be perfectly honest at 8 days out anything you do now will not make one ioda of a difference. Let it ride.

HTH

MGB

P.S. Especially bat guano.

3. An AACT and a Botanical Tea are brewed for 2 separate purposes, if I'm not mistaken.

Check out the two sticky threads on 'em here at GC. Wonderful information.

4. Thanks mgb, i wasent sure if it would help or not. I know the nutrient aspect of the tea wouldnt do anything in that amount of time, but adding a big bunch of microbes wont do anything either?

Gimik, I was just going to do the typical aerated tea with qauarium pumps.

So is it normal for the plant to start getting pretty depleted toward the end of the grow? Or are there organic growers who can go all the way to harvest with the plant looking great.

5. Heya Chrontar,

Please keep in mind I am only speaking from my experience and the strains I have grown. No it won't change anything. The last week generally I see no growth. I am just waiting for trichs to ripen is all. Once leaves go bad they do not repair.

Yes it is normal for yellowing of leaves starting with your oldest leaves first. Don't get me wrong they should not be all brown dried up fried pieces of mess. I also believe strain plays a role. I hate to plug my own journal but it is a good example of my answer. look at the last 4 plants I flowered out. 1 strain pretty much finished green and the other had 75% of fans yellow and the other 25% were lime green. They both received identical treatment with the exception of H2O requirements.

HTH

MGB

6. Thanks mgb. The strain is madness, and i believe its a nutrient hog, so that would make sense. Next grow im going to start keeping journals of medium content and results, things I do during the grow, etc. I love learning about and expirementing with organics! :)