Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AAA and addictions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Wanting and getting are tow differrent things.
    My mom always said "wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first".

Being addicted to it and getting it are two differrent things too!

Its tough, sometimes trying to go 24 even 48 hours without sex!!!!!!. I understand and feel you pain!

Try 5-6 months Damnit

2. No wonder you had a heart attack!

3. 5-6 months, after that long long i would be a little more specific. like 5 months 2 weeks 4 days and 17 hours. What are you trying to be, a priest?

4. .

Hahahahahahahaha no! I am divorced with live in EX. I don't have much time or a place to invite a woman back to.

I have sex at least once or twice a week now days. I just have to go else where to do it. sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't.

I said I was addicted to sex anyway, not that i get it all the time!