Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A zip of schwag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr.chin, Sep 10, 2009.

1. So I found this hook for schwag. Lucky for me this hook is the only middle man. She claims that her neighbor grows for him self and gives her the schwag for free. Im told she can get me 5 zips for $40.Im sure it wont be 5oz because its not bud, and im sure she wont stuff it in to make it to an oz. so weight wise how much schwag can fit in a zip lock bag? +/- Thanks

2. 5oz? I would do it, If she even gets close to 5oz its still worth it. I wouldnt smoke that though, make edibles.

3. Nobody grows schwag for themselves, sounds extremely sketchy dude.

4. Thats exactly what i was going to do.

5. I wouldn't do it unless you see it first. And if the person is a grower, he wouldn't grow schwag unless he had fields of it that were cross pollinating and unattended and creating schwag, guaranteed.

6. I think he means the trimmings from the plant. I thought the same thing till he said that it wasnt actual bud.

Make Hash out of it. 5oz of plant trimming should get you a good amount of hashish.

7. Sorry I was mistaken, I meant shake. The leaf clippings.

8. Leaf clippings and trimmings you could make bubble hash with. I wouldnt pay for for that unless i was getting a lot of popcorn bud as well.

9. dude shake isn't that bad so i'd say its def worth it, and it still gets you high.

10. No offense but it sounds like she is trying to sell you the clippings for 40

11. you might be get trimmings dude

i would take trim sure and make some edibles or hash but i wouldnt pay for it

12. Shes probably getting it free and taking your 40 bucks to buy something good. Buy some good weed with the 40, shake will get you high if your hurting but you shouldnt pay for it.

13. If I could get a zip of shwag for 40 I would do it in a heartbeat. I LOVE blunts but I can't afford to be smoking them every day.