a younger guy I know

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spacemankush, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Let his friends kick him in the balls twice for $5, which he spent on cigs. Too funny.

2. Who says cigarettes aren't addictive?

3. That's nothing. Back in 5th grade this kid i used to be good friends with.. Lived down the road. "Claimed he had BALLS OF STEEL.." Like legit he would be like go ahead, wale me in the fucking \balls i wont feel it. So i did, kicked him as hard as i could in the sack, and HE DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH, MOVE, MAKE A SOUND, ANYTHING. FOR FREE. Everybody kicked this motherfucker in the nuts man. I don't think he is gonna have kids

4. Ummm nobody says that.. lol

Its kinda a well known fact. :D

5. My dad said when he went to school, there was some kid that would go around and let people punch him in the stomach as hard as they could.

Also, there was a kid a my school who was the same way. He would also bang his head on the wall and not flinch or anything.

6. Same man some crazy fuck at my old school, ***** was nuts man!! He would get pissed over TINY things and smash his face off lockers, and show no pain or anything. Punch the fuck out of his face, slam it on concrete dude, motherfucker started bleeding bad one time and walked into class like nothing happened.

Shit a few months ago his nasty girlfriend, well her little sister called her a slut and he chased her with a running chainsaw and a knife!! He got arrested lmfao.

Now this mofo is dating a 40 year old women with 3 kids, and he is 18... And he crashed her car the other day LOL

7. That's when you know you hit rockbottom.

8. That guy sound like a PIMP

9. some kid at my middle school would eat anything for money. cigarette butts, dirt clumps, random trash, you named it, he ate it for $$. shit used to make us all cry laughing

10. Haha wtf

In 8th grade, this kid that was kinda weird just asked us, out of nowhere, "hey you guys wanna watch me staple my hand?" Of course we all just say "yeah duuuude". Well this kid takes the stapler while hes sitting down, has his hand on the desk and puts the stapler in that fatty part of your hand between your thumb and index finger, and with his other hand he smashed down on the stapler. Shit was so funny, he pulls out the staple and you can just see 2 little red dots where the staple went in.
    Then some kid asks us what was so funny and we told him how he stapled his hand, and the kid asks him can you do it again, and he does! haha good times :smoke:

11. OP do you happen to be from Cranford, NJ?

12. Because if so, I was there that day.

13. Fuck dude I laughed forever after reading that. LOL.

14. ive stapled my arms a few times. it dosn't hurt, it's the anticipation.

15. and i also drank bong water for $1 once... my friend was laughing his ass off and so was everyone else. we were all out fishing it was pretty funny.

16. I used 2 hit my head on walls when I was little lol I thought I was strong

17. Man i got detention for punching someone who offerd to let me punch them as hard as i could. Weird thing is he also got dentention:confused:

18. Facists!

19. #19 BlackFlaggin420, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    I ate a long worm for 20 bucks, walked down the street and met that dealer bought a sub of that purple

edit: and i had to chew on it more then 3 times to in order to count

20. what did it taste like?