A worthy LED system...?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by MVelazquez2010, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! I am starting a summer grow soon, this will be my second grow, I have had one successful grow so I can say I have a grow under my belt. I was running an indoor-micro grow

Link --> http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...cond-grow-fem-blue-mystic-2.html#post10019216

I used very small rickety grow box, very small had to LST a lot. However I now have a larger more sturdy box that is more than double the size of my previous one. I ran CFL's last grow and that was simply a pain. I have been recently trying to find some good LED's to grow with from seedling-harvest. I've been searching for a while now and I think i am going to with a Penetrator 84x LED.

Hydro Grow LED | Penetrator 84X | LED Grow Light

Please folks let me know what you think about this. Could I use it to grow [only 1-2 plants at most] from seed to harvest? Supplemental lighting will be included.

2. To expensive for me, with that money you could do a proper grow room, 1 600w hps and a 250w MH in 2 4ft sq closets, make some worthy smoke.

peace
    "V"

3. :bongin: on my birthday!

The thing is, I am strictly confined to a grow nbox, I cannot have a grow room at the moment. Aside from the price, what do you think of the light? I would like to know if this light would be sufficient enough.

I have looked at T5's and I like them, however they produce intently bright light that would definitely leak through the air exchange vents in the cab. With LED's that leak is far more clandestine.