A womans body is beautiful...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Diceman, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Anyone just love lookin at a fine girl?

Even when not "in the mood" you just love the female body. Not just ass and tits either. Seen some women with the most beautiful faces. The kind of face you cant say no to...know what I mean?

I also love the sound of a womans voice. Always listen to my main music but for relaxing after work or with a bowl I like hearing calm music sung by a woman.

If only yall knew the power your bodies hold over men...or maybe yall do

What started this was I saw this fuckin georgous chick on a yahoo homepage earlier and thought of it.

Ah well im rambling and only postin this cause im high and shit happens..:smoking:

2. Thats ok, i was told to be a phone sex operator because of my voice by more than a few guys

3. A fine female can completely change my mood.

4. agreed.

5. don't think it's specific to men. i think women's bodies are beautiful too. just how soft their skin is and how they curve everywhere. so sensual and sexy.

goodness.

6. Oh my, I am all a-flush now.

7. haha me too! haven't let my mind wander that far towards vagina land in a while.

haha i'm being outrageous. i'm way too stoned to take this seriously. hahaha

8. i'm bumping this.
    since some of our more forward, or picture centered female appreciation threads are not currently availalbe to the city, why not just discuss how sexy females are in this thread instead?

9. Uh - some women have beautiful bodies..
    Others..not so much..
    At all...

10. I think every women's body is beautiful, no matter what. Even if it has faults like stretchmarks or scars or horrible deformaties; its what molded the personality of the women and is what happened to her on her road of life and she should celebrate her "flaws", not try to hide them. And their hips are what gets me. omg I love seeing a girls hips/tummy. I think its because I see that area as the life-force of sourts and,...goddamn,....my train of thought just went into a tunnel,....idk. A women's body is the most beautiful thing in the world and should be celebrated and not hidden, I believe that was my point.

11. seconded.
    and i fucking love your username, buttfuckbarbie.
    hahahahah

12. I like wrists. . .

:hide:

13. i like collarbones, and if hip bones stick out. and lots of tattoos and peircings and bad intentions.

14. orly?

*looks at himself*

yeah i dont have any of that

:p

15. Well the same can be said about men's bodies too, right?

16. haha yea, my types for men and women are pretty similar. and i've said it before, cali. you know i think you're a cutie. haha.
    my EX and i used to get freaked out, cause we find ALL of the same chicks attractive.

17. Aww. I didn't know you guys broke up... hope everything works out.

18. thanks, trikk. much appreciated. it's sorta a hiatus decided by both of us till we are ready to be together again. so i'm being as optimistic as possible.

BACK TO CHICK BODIES.

after looking through the cleavage thread, i realized how many guys like super big boobs. i'm really not a fan. i like boobs that are just a bout a handful, maybe a bit more. anyone feel this way?

19. Of course. I am diffenately an appreciator (holy shit spellcheck lit up with those words lawl) of the male body. I just stress it with women more because most women are fairly insecure about their bodies and they need to just love them and celebrate them.

I do like a big peepee though :rolleyes: