A well needed question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Beerice44, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Is it time to give up? I'm thinking about quitting weed it's just not going to happen. I love it so much but it's just not worth the ridicule anymore. I'm tired of being looked at like a drug addict. I'm tired of being judged by something that is harmless. It will never be legalized, it is what my parents would say fools gold. Were all searching for something that is a less probability then aliens invading.

2. Why do you care what other people think of you? Self-image is all that's important in this day and age. You're the logical man in the illogical world.

3. Thanks man. It's just frustrating not only from random people but when it's from my family. It hits you hard and I know it sounds crazy but the truth is that we aren't going to get to legalize weed. The people in power make to much money with tobacco alcohol and pharmaceuticals

4. All you can do is change one mind at a time, make sure you have your informed opinions at the forefront of your mind to display when anyone tries to attack you for your personal habit that isn't hurting anyone.

5. I would do anything to be part of a debate TEAM!!! That was legit not this little news crap. A real debate, I have never lost a debate in my life. If anyone would be willing to put together a team I am 100 percent willing to do so. Even if it's messages over the internet

6. good luck with that.....

7. Dude i just spent like two years researching and studying every single aspect of it. Down to the molecules that are inside of it. Get the full political, historical, industrial and scientifical knowledge of it and be able to whip the intelligence out wen someone wants to talk shit about something they know nothing about. And you probably still wont always have the support of some family or friends, but thats the sacrifice u gotta pay for standing up for what right. Hell me and my girlfriend just broke up after a year of dating and it all started out with her negativity and ignorance towards Cannabis.
    Its like, either support me or be embarrassed of me, i dont care and i dont have to surround myself with you.

In the long run, being an individual with a mind is worth it. And eventually you'll find the rare people just like you who are on your intelligence and maturity level and understands everything youve gone through to keep your rights alive. and you end up becoming the best of friends. its not about quantity, its about quality.

And hell ya join the debate team at highschool or something. kick those Anti drug prick's arses :)

8. Hi, I'm new here, I stumbled on the site while looking for answers to a question .. I've never even tried weed, BUT I agree with the person that said you have to change one mind at a time.. and the reason I agree is because once upon a time that was me. I wasn't the type to really shun someone on pot, but I honestly thought the same old stereotypical "it's a gateway drug" "it's bad for you" "it kills braincells" because that's what had been drumed into me through the years. To be honest I'm not even sure what woke me up to just how beneficial it can be, especially for those in pain or sick. Now I can't get enough knowledge of this miracle plant.. to the point that I almost seem obsessive and I'm trying to turn people's minds around too.

I've seen many people suffer on meds that just weren't working, I watched my mother wither and pass from cancer.. and now to find out how much better off they could be with marijuana, it almost feels like an obligation to let people know how good it can be.

I think your best bet if you are trying to change people's minds is to offer up facts, statistics and medical studies.. and good luck !

9. No I'm in college but I haven't found a competitor worth while

10. You should stop caring so much what others think about you, if you dont wanna be viewed as a drug addict, then explain to them the fundamental difference between sweet mary jane...and real drugs. Or just make them watch "The Union" haha. If you took the time to make a profile on a marijuana site, it is obviously important enough to you that you shouldn't just give up.