A Weekend to Remember

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hafon420, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Wow, it's really been a weekend to remember. Started off Friday at about 5:00 am, got up and I met a few friends at a friend's house at around 6:30 am. We toked, then went to classes till 12:00 noon, came back to a friends house... smoked on some really dank K2 bud. At around 4:00 pm we headed to get some liqor from the store, I drank about 4 airplane bottle of 60 proof vodka, one right after the other, and a 6 pack of beer. I was feelin really good at this point, we decided to go to see an old friend and smoke him up, but he turned down the herb and we smoked some of his REALLY dank bud, 2 hits and I was stoned as hell, and I'm not a leight-weight.

At around 7pm we go to a really good friend's house, smoked about an 1/8 of my K2 bud, and then we smoke some of his VERY potent bud, not sure what type it is, but it's very sticky and smells like a skunks ass lol. We smoked on that for awhile, and then he brought out some kief (basiclly almost all THC crystals), we smoked about 2 bowls...I was fucked outta my mind.

We watched "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas", after that I fell asleep. Morning was wake and bake, and my friend gave me an 1/8 of that dank bud for free. And I've been smokin on it all weekend, life's great :) .

2. sounds awesome man! oh, how much money did u spend that day? seems like it should be alot

3. $0. I just know the right people you could say.