A Weed Miracle

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LetItBe, May 16, 2010.

1. Ok so just a quick little story about what happened to me this morning.

I am on probation for an MIP I got a while ago and I have to go to this testing center to get PBT tests and all that nonsense. About 2 weeks ago, for some reason, I kept my weed in the same pocket as my probation sheet that the people have to sign. So when I pulled out my sheet, my sack got tucked inside it and fell onto the floor of the testing center.

I was pretty sure that this was how I lost my weed, but I wasn't positive. I had forgotten about it until today.

So today, 2 weeks after this happened, I go to get breathalyzed once again and I look down at the floor and MY WEED IS LYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAITING ROOM. Just like 1 gram of regs in a little bag was lying in the middle of this place. Incredible ironic considering it is a building specifically for drug tests and breathalyzers...

So not only did something ridiculously unlikely happen to me, in the craziest of places, but I also got my weed back! :smoking:

There must be a Ganja god...

2. thats crazy

3. that's nuts lol

that's like me finding a lost sock in the washing machine two weeks after losing it (at the laundromat, no less) but better

4. Maybe nobody picked it up because they thought it was a trap?

5. maybe it was a trap. :eek:

[​IMG]

6. Haha yeah maybe...I'm just surprised the dude that owns the place didn't find it. I don't think he would have cared anyway

7. mabe some other guy just like you dropped a sack too....