Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A way to fool the fuzzy muff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4 2 Wenty, Nov 15, 2010.

1. I was thinking what if i had a decoy stash (way under 1 gram) of weed in my car at all time, while keeping the real deal stashed away in a safe place (such as in the trunk). If a cop asks me if have anything illegal in the car i could take out my decoy stash and say i have that, any ideas?

2. Why would you keep a stash in your car at all?
    Its just not a smart move... if you tell him you have a little bit of tree in the car he will probably just end up searching the rest of the car, possibly finding your real stash.

3. Also:

Fuzzy muff= hairy vagina
    The fuzz= the cops

4. lol, true story.

5. This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

6. No..

the "fuzzy muff" will find the real deal. Don't keep it in your car if you aren't transporting it or smoking it!:hello:

7. i see what your going for but nahh, weed is illegal to possess whether you have 1 pound or a sack. If you give them some nug they have the right to search the rest of your car

8. If you must have weed in your car ever hide it well and obey traffic laws and dont look too suspicious or nervous. Worst case scenario know your rights down to the T.

9. I'm literally ROFLMFAO @ fuzzy muff...!

I came in here expecting something totally different!! LOL

although '4 2 wenty' now you know if your girlfriend asks you to taste her 'fuzzy muff' you'll already know to smack that bitch up with a chair

10. Decoy stash lmao.. They can still suspend ur license and shit in some states for having a sac. Why risk is?

Tell ur bitch to shave that fuzzy muff!!!!

11. Yeah I was wondering how he was planning on fooling a hairy cooch!

12. It's not the quanitity, dude. It's whether or not you have any in your car. Don't keep any weed in your car. That's like beating a dude up in front of a cop to cover for the fact that you murdered someone.

-why draw any attention?:confused: