A wanna see picts!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Graco1, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Hey,

I was just wondering how much can you really get from one plant? I know there's a lot of factors involved but i was wondering if anyone had any picts of high yeilding plant before they were harvested. If possible can you state how much you got, how long vegged and techneques used.

Nice1 cheers
    Graco1

2. Do a search for Rumpleforeskin. He yeilds 9+ OZ's from a single plant. DwC, 400W HPS, Co2. He's a pro tho. The works. If you're a beginner I'd say 4 oz from a single plant is a good goal.

3. yeah it really also depends on how much and how well you train your plant.

4. Nice one thanks, i'll go check it out.

5. Since you seem new here, this guy has given you a good estimate.

6. Hey,

Just check out Rumpleforeskins grows, man that shits awsome.He has everything worked out to tee. The amount he yeilds from 10 day veg and 60 day flowering on a 400w hps is amazin. I think scrogg is def on the cards for my next grow.

I was lucky to get 1oz from ma baby, when you see what Rumple pulls from 1 plants i'm a long way off

Must do better.......

Thanks for the help.

7. well this is 2 plants but you get the idea.

2' X 3' X 7' Cabinet, Soil, 400W HPS, 21 day Veg, SCROG.

One was 7oz. dry the other was 6.5oz.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Hey Smoove

:eek:Just checked out you grow journel:eek: Man that some inpressive plants man,i would be happy with half of what you get per plant.

I checked Rumpleforskins journel too which was also shit hot but yours is more similar to mine as its a soil grow.

mind if i ask a few q.?

Did you veg with HPS or MH?
    When you were veg'n did you top? How much?
    What were you humidity levels in veg/flower mine are all over the place
    What temps were you sittin at when lights off and on(mine fall to about 66 during lights off whichi recon is a bit cold)

Cheers for the picts dude.