A walk thru the chicken coop,,,{ my living room pics, }

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jan 17, 2009.

1. A COUPLE OF BLADES HAS WANTED ME TO POST MY HANG OUT AREA,,,,

SO HERE GRASS CITY,,,,, this is what you see when sitting on my couch,,,,i may define some pics. i took them quick,,,

..:cool:

Attached Files:

2. that grey penny hardaway jersey is dope dude

3. Hey bud...are those animals roadkill or did you shoot them?

4. chicken you kick ass :cool:

5. Show the whole room, man.
    I want to see how trashed it is. :cool:

chicken, we gotta chill.

6. just a little heads up, i'll probably be robbing you of those two pictures sometime.

HAHA. are those glow-in-the dark stars and stuff on your wall?
    i have some in my room... and a bunch of glow-in-the-dark star stickers on my ceiling.
    they've been there for ages.

7. on the bottom left one theres a knife thingg, does it hold a carving knife and a fork? i think i have the same one

8. yeah i had a black light mounted up there,,,,, to make the road runner,, and wil-e- coyote,, come to life,,, and stuck those stars back there,,,,looked cool when id kill the lights for the night,,,

yeap thats what it is,,,, fork on one side,,, knife on the other,,{ old school } want me to take a close of it for u ?

theres a lot of things i missed out,,, because my '' room'' is compacted right now since i gotta use a walker to get around,,,,

you didnt see my 2 huge ceramic cobras,,,:cool:

9. haha nah man thanks, lol its just funny that we have the same ones, i hear there worth some bucks tho

10. i need to update my living room pics...

now i got some mounted bass on the wall..

and a bunch of wood carvings.....

well my camera batteries are dead.... so you wanna see more,,,?:D

11. its everything I ever thought it would be. Pavement or dirt road driveway? :)

12. Do you talk to your animals when your high?

Because I know I would. That owl looks like hes about to say something. :smoke::D

13. Hey chicken, this is going to sound crazy if you don't know what I'm talking about, but wasn't it you that posted an image of a part of your house and in the photo there was a porcelain frog with a huge dong or something? That was hilarious :D

14. Nice wall man, and a good size buck. Ima try an get my sis to take a picture of my dads wall.

15. good memory you have,,,, and yes i still got that frog<----------:cool:

16. the deer and the owl are pretty sick, did you buy those or get em yourself or what?

17. i bought the owl... but shot the deer with a bow<---------------:cool:

18. Still waitin on the new pics.

19. i gotta get new batteries for the camera....

but i'll throw some on here when i can<---------:cool: