A Walk in The Woods(Stoner Engineering at it's finest)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nematoad, Dec 17, 2008.

1. #1 Nematoad, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019

2. Looks really cool man, wish I was there to help you guys. That would have been prettry cool. How about Fort stoner instead of CAMP?

3. holy shit your from johnstown? so am i :O

4. #4 Nematoad, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019

5. Dunno if you've heard of windber but ya im from there ..about 10 minutes from your campus...

Lol, never thought i'd meet someone that close to home on the city :wave:

6. haha nice. actually looks pretty chillax , bravo :hello:

7. That's awesome man building forts is definitely a good time as well as enjoying them. I loved doing that well living in residence at my university.

8. building forts is awesome.

i used to build them all the time.

9. Hahahajaja that's sick reminds me of being young...

10. I've always loved the idea of building a fort in the deep woods

11. For sure when I was a kid I spent so much time in the woods just playing imaginary games, going on adventures in cool places that if I went back to now I would see so differently. The freedom of a child's imagination is really a beautiful thing.

12. That is one of the coolest places I've seen in a while. Probably amazing to smoke at. Smoking in the wilderness is sweet.

13. Me and my friend smoke in the woods all the time. If i'm not at the house or out driving around smoking, i'm out in the woods smoking. Me and my friend are currently in the process of building a big ass teepee out in the woods behind his house. Shall be the shit. So it's pretty cool to see some other stoners out having a good time building a nature fort like us. Hotboxing FTMFW.

14. cool stuff. this definitely inspired me to make a fort out in the woods near my house when spring comes around.

15. omg. i hope no one finds it. eventually your gunna go there and find like 50 broken/empty beer bottles and half of it torn down. we can only pray it never happens.

16. If it wasnt so cold and snowy i would have built one in the woods that i almost live in, perhaps i will look for a place on the ski hill