A Video I found very very entertaining

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Euphorichaos, Oct 15, 2009.

1. I was stoned off my ass at the time and ended up crying of laughter but man.... even stone cold sober this video is funny as fuck. Can anyone tell me what drug he is on? It seriously can't just be alcohol I don't think me or anyone I know has been that drunk. But anyway spark one up and watch this and tell me what you think.

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=17a_1255485824"]LiveLeak.com - A little tipsy[/ame] :D

2. I've seen one of my friends on Lean (DXM) and Drunk at the same time, and they "kinda" resembled that, lol.

3. funny as hell but honestly i feel bad for that guy

4. It's a bit long and I also feel bad for the guy too but man I couldn't stop laughing. :laughing:

5. some hallucinogen, did you see how when he got up and reached for beer he got scared of it? and later he acts like there was something in his way, shakes his head and walks off

6. Why didn't they call the cops?

7. Just imagine how fucking sore he had to be the next day. Falling into those long dull product hook things that hard had to have fucked him up a bit. And when he fell the first time he seriously cluncked his head.

8. Hmm, looks like a mixture of alcohol, mescaline, heroin, oxycodone, LSD, marijuana, meth, cocaine, DXM, salvia, DMT, ecstasy, crack, 2C-I, 2C-B, nitrous, ketamine, xanax, and maybe some psilocybin mushrooms. Fun time

9. there are two threads with this video on...
    still funny though

Hm.

10. That video's too long. It's also messed with to make the guy look like he's in the floor longer than he really is. It was pretty amusing though. That guy probably just drank too much Robo.