A very very weird story. (Abit of advice needed aswell)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Royyston, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Actually it's gotten WAY off topic, so I'll try to get back on course.

About the dude who sees heaven and hell all in one sitting... is a dude who is going thru tough shit in his life...

I feel ... sort of sympathetic and sorry for him coz... I can relate to that kind of feeling.

You look one way, you see heaven, and you look the other way, and you see hell.

And the worst part is, you are neither here, nor there.

2. this thingy
    mainly" when he looked on the floor he would see hell and when he looked up he would see heaven"

3. :mad:"shut the fuck up.":ey:
    No.
    You act like you know what to tell people, huh?

4. ^^It has teh irony! lol

But as for OP advice-He needs to lay off the weed and extras until he gets his business worked out. Ultimately, he'll choose to smoke or not....and if it keeps happening, maybe he'll figure that out.

5. But he still had the baseball.:mad:

6. Did anyone get a PM from Clay?

7. I'm going to hope it was just some weird glitch in his system and nothing related to schizophrenia.

As for the bible-thumper, like I said in your -rep, this is a forum. It's not a place to spout your psychobabble religious propoganda.

I don't care what your religion is, but as much as I won't force my beliefs on you, you should have the respect and decency to do the same. People are entitled to their opinions as much as you are, and if their opinion isn't just like yours it doesn't make them right or wrong. It's THEIR opinion.

No one knows anything about anything. I don't care what you think you've seen, what you think you've heard, and what "tangible" evidence you have, because there is no real evidence for a god or a lack of one. I'm a firm believer that science can be the best way to prove or disprove things... I'd need some hard evidence from more than a few hundred people claiming to have had a spiritual experience. And in the reverse light, I need someone to find a way to prove there is no "god".

I'm not an atheist, but I lean more in that direction depending on how philosophical I'm feeling. I don't bash you for believing in something. You should return the favor, because if you HAVE read the bible, I believe it says specifically that "God" does the judging... not some human being on earth that has his head shoved up his ass.

8. He might still be trying to figure out how to channel Glossolalia through a standard keyboard. :D

9. Or may be he's dead.

10. That's no excuse. Surely, even Hell has a high-speed internet connection.

Isn't that where Comcast's tech support office is located? No, wait... now I remember. It just feels like you're in Hell when you have to deal with them. :D

11. Hell, now on-line...

LOL... :D

Hell comes in many forms.

(I'm trying to stop this mad laugh but failing miserably...)

12. Your cute:eek:

13. I have to admit, you remind me of myself at a younger age. I too had to always bash other people over the internet to feel heard, to feel like I belonged and to also feel superior. You, my friend, are none of those. I'm going through a lot right now, you are too probably, but that's no reason force your beliefs upon others. Simply, you must grow up. You are more than likely 'Underage ban', and if you are not, then I feel sorry for you, because you surely are acting like it.

-PAB. :wave:

14. I'm not forcing my masterbating, athletes junk jerking, dick replenishing beliefs on ANYONE.:mad:

Look at my recent thread and consider me a cat kicked and manglied by this "know-it-all" world where "pills are the ANSWER."

15. ... T_t