A very unique experience.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Youmadbrah, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Last night, I had the most amazing and terrifying high I have ever experienced. Cool story:

I was at my buddies house and it was about 1 AM. I was tired and I almost fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. I quickly realized that I had 1/2 oz of marijuana that I had yet to smoke. I asked my friend where I should smoke it and he told me to just step outside. I have smoked marijuana before, just recently in fact, but I have never experienced anything like this.

So I went outside and started packing my bowl. I stopped after 4 hits, figuring it was more than enough. I went back inside, feeling extremely relaxed and euphoric. My friend went to his room to do something on the computer so I went in there, sat on his bed and watched what he was doing. This is when it hit me, over the course of a few seconds, I felt like I had left my body and came back. I don't remember anything that happened within those few seconds. I quickly became alert after this happened, thinking to myself "What the fuck?". I had the feeling again but this time I was aware of it. It felt as if the connection of my consciousness and reality had been slightly cut in half. It felt like I was lifting out of my body, entering a dream world and I thought I didn't exist anymore. I was watching myself live my life, but I still had control over all my actions. I stood and said to my friend, "I feel like I'm in a different world, what the fuck." He just shook his head. I left the room to go get a glass of water. The physical effects started to occur. I started to feel my heart pound and my head become extremely hot and heavy. I began to have various paranoid thoughts such as thinking someone laced the marijuana or maybe some negative reaction in my body. I thought I was going to die. On the verge of entering a panic attack, I rushed into the bathroom and looked at my reflection. I looked like someone who was high; blood shot, drooping eyes. This calmed me down a bit but the pounding and palpitations of the heart worsened and I had entered a panic attack. I ran into my friends room and starting yelling and begging for him to take me to the hospital. He remained calm and said, "You're just high, shut the fuck up and relax." I decided to forget about him and I started walking around the house frantically trying to calm down. I thought I was going to be in this world forever, a dream that never ends. I was hearing strange noises in spots that I couldn't find, my mind would slip in and out of consciousness, tricking me into thinking all these weird events and closed-eye hallucinations were actually happening. I decided to sit down on the couch and continue watching the movie. The paranoid thoughts were preventing me from enjoying it, and the goddamn slipping in and out of consciousness was freaking me out. I said to myself, "fuck it." and let my consciousness leave me. I think I had fallen asleep, but the feeling persisted. I began to dream about flying around the planet and traveling through our solar system. Eventually, I reached other stars and I flew in on the planets surrounding them. The detail was so realistic, I remember it perfectly. Pale turquoise sky, very flat land with lakes scattered about, gas giants filled with beautiful colors and features, falling into black holes and appearing in other universes, meeting extraterrestrial life and observing the destruction and formation of planets and stars. This journey lasted for about 5 hours until I woke up at 6 AM. I just felt high at this point, the dream world was gone and I was relaxed and euphoric. Eyes were still blood shot and my head still felt heavy. My friend had gone to sleep, so I just played the PS3 the rest of the day.

Felt weird man. Also, it wasn't laced since I had smoked the same stuff the day before this happened with some buddies. Anyone ever experience something similar?

2. wall of text crits volcom56 for 420000 damage. volcom56 dies.

3. Sounds like your a noob that got high? Do you mean 1/2 a gram? Lmao, I only read the beginning and the end though.

4. The fact that you were lucid dreaming suggest a more legitimate out-of-body experience and something beyond anything weed could solely induce. The weed may of acted as a catalist for the experience but not the sole explanation for it.

These kind of experiences are often referred to as "astral dreams" or "astral projection".
    I suggest you look into the subject and make your own conclusions.

This is a decent place to start...
    http://www.lucidity.com/NL32.OBEandLD.html

5. something like that happened to me. scariest feeling i've ever had :(

6. You were really really really high bro :D

Or something else could be going on but I know a guy who got WAAAAY too blazed that had shit like that going on, except we were wandering around in Wal-Mart at two in the morning. He was upset :( Poor kid

7. I wish I could get that high

8. you smoked half an oz by yourself...?

9. cool story bro

10. In 4 hits too..... very impressive.

11. stop hating man. let it be, this is a marijuana forum, and he posted about marijuna, it doesn't matter if it wasnt exactly correct.

cool story man! i wish with all my heart i could get highs like that!

12. He didn't say he smoked the whole 1/2. All he said was he had a 1/2, and took 4 hits and got really high.