Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A very specific question about drug testing and Macujo method

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by captaingreenman420, Apr 9, 2014.

1. I have a question that I really, really hope somebody can answer about the macujo method.

My last day of smoking was the 8th of April, and I will be hair follicle drug tested on the 13th of May.  My hair grows quite quick, and I am going to do many of the necessary steps to boost the rate of hair growth once I reach a week of no toking and begin growing 'clean hair'.  I am hoping I can get 1 inch of clean growth so I can get a nice hair cut down to about 1 inch the day before the test.  But, I don't want to bank on growing that much clean hair that quickly.

So here, I guess, is my question regarding the macujo method.  Would the macujo method work if I performed it a couple times, but 3+ weeks before the drug test?  Everybody always talks about doing the macujo method during the time directly before the test, and I don't understand enough of the science behind it to understand whether it is a short term fix or long term fix.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Smoke on  :smoking:

2.  Yo i dk about ur question but i just passed my hair test i took 6 days ago and found out today. :yay:

I used a base vs an acid to open cuticle of hair. Like baking soda.. I bleached and dyed hair once. I used precision cleanse.. I used the mac method a couple few times.. I know it takes a base to open cuticle, a detergent to clean, an acid to close.. I recommend getting hair bleach, hair dye, coal tar shampoo, tsal, paul mitchell 3, precision cleanse, baking soda, apple vinegar.. Do the baking soda and then detergent.. then Use mac method a couple times, bleach and dye, precision cleanse (synergy company, they also sell toxin wash or toxic wash but that stuff is for light users of 1 time a week only thc vs precision which is for all drugs and thc 3+ times a week) I bought a bunch of shit i didnt use too like 2 boxes zydot.. 1 box biowash.. epsom salt, lemon juice, etc. I got a pic of everything i used im going to try to upload on here. Hopefully yal can see it. I was also clean 23 days before i took test. From march 12 to april 4th. Anyway i did most of the methods within the last 2 wks of the test. I suggest doing eveything i did because it worked. I LITERALLY PASSED A HAIR FOLLICLE AND ONLY HAD 23 DAYS CLEAN! Shit was the truth. Also got hair cut day of the test and had the hair down to like an inch id say.. Try to cut it down as much as can but not too much of they may try to take from somewhere dif. Now the piss test i took, i just used someone elses LOL. Couldnt use someone else hair though.. ANYWAY I still have one bottle of precision cleanse that ill sell if anyone needs it for 100 bucks.. It cost 130 for one bottle on their site.. but i spent 195 on two.. 150 for 2 bottles and 45 for over night shipping. SO ill sell one for 100 and use part of that to pay shipping.. Holler if you need! I AM NOT A BOT OR SALES PERSON FROM ANY COMPANY/CORPORATION. Im literally a dude living northeast US. Like i said, it is possibly passable! lol
    hair, hair, and more hair 009.JPG

3. #3 basedgoddess504, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    @captingreenman420, i have the same question similar to yours. What did you end up doing and how did the test results come out??