Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A very pretty Afghani Goo nuglet. (Full Resolution, sorry 56k)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dreadlocker, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Hey blades, I just thought she was expceptional and you might want to have a look! This is what your dank should look like! It should not be crushed, smashed, overhandled, etc.

I would rate the smoke as 8/10. While affgoo is a good strain, it is not my favorite but the flavor is good and the smell is great.

[​IMG]

2. looks good ay:D

3. looks perfect, smoke that shit up

4. that a sample bud??? kuz that looks way premature for afgoo

5. not a sample, it was chopped a little early, but not way premature.. while affgoo is genetically a indica, this pheno is almost a pure stavia so an early harvest really gets u a nice head high!

6. btw, there are a few different "aff goos" that are out there today

this is the afghani x blueberry variety

7. That is awesome, I love when bud is in the same form it grew. I need a connect closer to the grower, I'm only a few guys down the chain, but the guy before me vacuum seals his pounds, so the nugs are always kinda flattenend down on the very outside, but the insides are pristine formation

8. Oh alright lol i take that way preme comment back, and i always thought how is there only one afgoo when other seeds where out there:confused: but now i know;)

thx

9. Damn those trichs are huge!