A very interesting fact.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by mickthedroog, Feb 12, 2009.

1. The first 1:30 is off topic (but still right on).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baeT3g7udho"]YouTube - bill hicks - evolution[/ame]

2. dude, anyone have an ebook or torrent of this jason king literature... and dont' give me that buy it crap... or torrents are illegal. So is marijuana in 1/2 the world.

3. Reason #1,303,230 why our economy is in the shitter :D

4. haahh I donno about torrents playing a significant part.....

maybe it was the war?;)

5. thats awesome man I've never heard that before. Very interesting little organelles almost huh???

6. I think we we "shared" more it would help the economy. Istead of what can you get me attitude (aka power, and money), that this world revolves around.

7. this is all pretty interesting to read. does anyone have any links to some credible info? id like to read up a little more on anything related. good stuff :wave:

8. here amigo. this is on a french scientist who discovered that the speed of light is a variable. hasnt been proven I dont think but thought provoking none the less!:smoke:

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=85949

9. The same could be said for steroids. Little off topic I know, but still.

10. that was cool but i was talking about some theories on evolution and things that were discussed eariler in this thread.
    still very interesting stuff. i just never can feel confortable when the American government throws millions at this kind of research. i wonder what kind of missle they can make now using this new information.

11. Its kind of important though, because that means the Einsteins equation could be a bit mis understood. Radioactive decay could be a variable and all the fossils we have could not be the age we know them to be.

Ummm about the evolution just look up cognitive sciences and ethogenic plants.