A very important question!!!!

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by THEKUSHMONSTER, Jul 9, 2012.

1. hey guys im stoned as shit right now on hawaiian buds I just thought of something and I need to know lol. do you guys think Harry Potter smoked weed when he was in hogwartz. did he blow it out the window of his dorm? did hermione tell dumbeldorf that harry potter and ron weasley were smoking pot. I just wonder if they were ever stoned during their magical adventures. want insight.

2. Bad troll is bad.

3. [quote name='"THEKUSHMONSTER"']hey guys im stoned as shit right now on hawaiian buds I just thought of something and I need to know lol. do you guys think Harry Potter smoked weed when he was in hogwartz. did he blow it out the window of his dorm? did hermione tell dumbeldorf that harry potter and ron weasley were smoking pot. I just wonder if they were ever stoned during their magical adventures. want insight.[/quote]

I hate to make fun of people... but... really?... I mean ...c'mon.

4. Well I mean his name was Harry "Potter right. *sarcasm* :rolleyes:

5. [quote name='"THEKUSHMONSTER"']hey guys im stoned as shit right now on hawaiian buds I just thought of something and I need to know lol. do you guys think Harry Potter smoked weed when he was in hogwartz. did he blow it out the window of his dorm? did hermione tell dumbeldorf that harry potter and ron weasley were smoking pot. I just wonder if they were ever stoned during their magical adventures. want insight.[/quote]

I love those books, but weed would be pretty boring if i could shoot magic out of a stick..
    Jmo xD

6. Plus it'd be scary as shit to try to run through a brick wall high.

7. we used to call him harry pothead...I dunno why, kids think stupid shit is clever and funny.

8. An even more important question is whether or not J.K. Rowling was ever stoned while writing their magical adventures because she would be a great addition to the grand list of successful stoners.

9. Pretty sure that herbology room grew some magical weed. Also in the 6th movie when he takes that luck potion he's fucked off his head.

10. I dont know anything about Harry and Ron getting high, but I am privy to stories about Hermione giving handjobs in the West Wing bathroom

11. Your trolling is bad. And you should feel bad.

12. #12 mwtokin', Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012