A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by RVD420RVD, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Gets a bad rap most of the time IMO. And it shouldn't. That movie is HILARIOUS.

2. Guess im the only one that thinks that.

3. parts where good but for the most part i thought it was worse then number 2

4. i liked it but i defintaly wasnt the same as the first 2....Hey angry protesters i just got a huge christmas bonus. So you can suck my rich yellow dick!

5. better than the second one by far. I really liked it, christmas stoner movie ftw only other one i can think of is friday after next

6. It was an alright film, but I would rather watch [​IMG]

7. i loved all 3 but thats just me ill never pass up a harold and kumar movie. What are some movies similar to Harold & kumar that arent how high? im looking to watch and download some

8. #8 Helikaon, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    Friday and Half Baked are essential viewing.

I didn't like the third one. Only seen it once and I can only remember laughing a few times. In comparison I genuinely couldn't guess as to how many times I've seen the first two. Plus from what I remember I didn't like the themes and story. Didn't seem like a Harold and Kumar movie, more like a movie with Kal Penn and John Cho in it as the main characters.

9. [quote name='"Helikaon"']

Friday and Half Baked are essential viewing.

I didn't like the third one. Only seen it once and I can only remember laughing a few times. In comparison I genuinely couldn't guess as to how many times I've seen the first two. Plus from what I remember I didn't like the themes and story. Didn't seem like a Harold and Kumar movie, more like a movie with Kal Penn and John Cho in it as the main characters.[/quote]

This^