A very angry frog

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by forty winks, Apr 26, 2021.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. It would take a lot of those for a mess of frog legs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Little guy is kinda funny.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. #4 Dizzy, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
    Awww Him So Cute Even When He a Maddie. lol. I Love Froggies of All Kinds.:love::inlove:;wub::Love-Plant:

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I Watch This Video again Because it Just Cheers Me Right Up lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  6. I feel guilty knowing the little thing was so stressed. I hope he wasn’t too traumatized.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

7. Yea Me Too Poor Lil Amphibian. :( I Hope He is Cheerful Now Not Mad Anymore.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. He probably went back to the den all pissed and slamming doors, tells the frog wife n kids, “one of them damn apes with that gadget he points at me, jackass!”

• Funny Funny x 1

9. CTFU IKR Exactly. Just Had a Very Bad Froggy Day lol.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. @dobro49 Same Here lol an i am Happy The Frogs Around Your Way Didn't Get Hurt or Killed.

I Wanna Get a Pet Frog Now an Name Him Jumpy. Maybe a Green Frog like I always See on TV.

~Toni~

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. We have those tree frogs around here and they are beautiful. As are bullfrogs. They aren’t easily found but neat just the same. I had a friend who had a bullfrog to move in his small garden pond and it was easy to watch.

• Winner Winner x 1

13. Yea Those Tree Frogs an Bull Frogs are All Amazing an Beautiful. That's Cool ASL About Your Friend Having One in His Garden too. Do You Think Frogs in The South American Rain Forest are Cool AF Too Even Tho They Poisonous they Got Pretty Colors.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. The one in the pond was fun. We would sit at a picnic table and be still to watch the frog swim, cruise the bank and just live frog life. I like all the critters and don’t even kill snakes. We all should be able to run to the end.

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Yup Yup That's a Great Way To Be. Congrats my Friend I Love to Hear that. I am The Same Way I Dont Kill Any Animals Either Snakes Definetly Included too. I Don't Like To Kill Insects Or Arachnids Either if I Can Help it. :)

I Just Put My Self in There Place Basically Saying if I Was a Lil Creature I Wouldn't Want To Be Crushed By a Giant When I'm Just Going about my Day lbvs.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. @Dizzy , I grew up around outdoor “sports” but as soon as I was able, I split from that and church. To his credit, my old man never made a hassle of it and even supported my efforts to become a big music star. I don’t know what went wrong there but even as an adult, I was a member of a hunt club for years that had a target range to which I stayed and never went for the killing part. I don’t get harming any living thing. Except maybe kid rock.

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. Have you all ever seen the REEE frog?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Crazy how these threads get in our heads but I dreamed something about bullfrogs last night. I can’t recall exacts but it was positive. I often sleep beside an open screened window and the frogs sing to me at night.

• Creative Creative x 1

19. OoOo That's Cool! I Love The Sounds Frogs Make When They Singing it's Awesome isn't it?

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. I Love it lol Too Adorable!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1