A u t o - F l o w e r : Lot's To Grow ...

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Hows It Growing, Feb 12, 2011.

1. #1 Hows It Growing, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    HELLO any1 viewing this post? > Leave me a comment Let me know your out there ... I have a lot of photo's to upload I have been growing for many years now Indoors & Out

Funny enough :l I've just come across Forums like this 1 > over the last year or 2 - So I still have a lot to learn of course , any help will be much appreciated It

About My Grow ...

- Size : 4ft ( height ) - 1.5ft ( width )

- Soil : Best potting soil I could buy

- Container : 6 litre pot ( Black , Plastic )

- Lights :
    * 1 x 100w : CFL - Warm white - ( 2700k )
    * 1 x 40w : LED ( Red 60 : Blue 40 )
    * 1 x 18w : CFL - Warm white - ( 2700k )

STRAINS ...

- Auto flowering :

* Speedy Gonzales
    * Short Rider
    * Himilaya Blue Diesel
    * Jet 47
    * Hindu Kush
    * White Moscow
    * Purple Mazar
    * Nirvana Sky
    * Afghan Kush Ryder

Strains To buy ...

* Amnesia
    * Blueberry
    * G13 Haze
    * LSD
    * Blue Cheese & Swiss Cheese
    * The Church :lol

^ these Strains are regular seeds ^ ( Non auto - Non Fem ) Just high grade bee's knees hehehe . .. .. ..

Thanks for Viewing If you have , Leave us a post & I'll get back to you soon as > :wave:

2. sounds great. nice seeds! Where'd you buy them? Also why auto flower? im watching. add pics

3. Hey Orange Hairz thanks for posting mannnn :} I order all my seeds from ' Pic & Mix ' Seed bank - Great company ... I have been pleased with all The seeds I have received from them ( always on time ) You can buy single seeds as well > Which Is great for those who like a variety ;]

Auto flowers because I would like to see how they grow my self + my grow area Isn't really big :/ So It's suits my situation.

Thanks for posting m8, First post :D

4. Hows It Growing, I can't wait to see some pics as I waiting on some autos. Also where did you get your led setup?

5. we're here and anxiously awaiting pics. just finishing up my grow box and going to start germing in the next couple weeks, i'm growing auto's also because of space limitations.

clowny daggers yall

6. yea they are good living in the uk i usually order from them :D

once had a pakage that didnt arrive so i emailed them 10days later asking about it and they resent my order :D

legal to recieve seeds in the uk though so thats probably why as they know it wouldnt have been intercepted

7. OK people I understand your all eager to see these photos , I'm waiting for a mate, /He's lending me his Camera so I can take some Quality shot's as He spends a lot of money on his camera's

So Thank you all, for your Interest - I will upload photos On to here when It's possible
    :smoke:

8. really excited for pictures of your grows

i personally would like to try an auto strain... what ones are your favorites? which ones are the best producers of quality? of quantity? all in your experience of course. i ask because you seem to have grown a good amount of autos.

9. lol...you're just going to get banned again...

10. #10 Hows It Growing, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    Thanks for all the post's =-] I have been busy the last few days sorting things out In my closet ;]

Strains I have grown In order of what I can remember

* Lowryder ( first Auto I grew )

- Genetics : William’s Wonder / Northern Lights / Mexican Ruderalis
    - Yield I got 18-20 gram dry :/ ( I've never had over 20 gram dry off an auto under CFL's )

* Lowryder #2 ( Second Auto )

- Genetics : Santa Maria / Lowryder
    - A liked this auto a lot more than The original Lowryder , all down to the tightness of the main cola & Bud to Leaf ratio =-] Excellent Strain ...

* Diesel Ryder

- Genetics : New York City Diesel / Lowryder #2
    - WOW , this plant was Very smelly - A lemony smell & taste .. all round quality strain

- Taller plant, It was bigger than most In my box
    - Finished In 9 weeks In total
    - No more than 20 gram dry ( I don't have very good scales ) :/

* Ceres - Easy Rider ( I haven't tried the other Easy rider 'yet' )

- Not sure of the Genetics of This plant ( Secret ? ) I have looked for Info
    - shorter plant , mainly 1 cola / Little side branching
    - Very , Very nice smoke - Still smoking smoooth as a Mo Fo ;]
    - Fluffy Buds If you know what I mean

* I also bought a Joint doctors ; Easy Ryder

- tasty , a very head high from the Ak
    - Smelly ( Fruit aroma )
    - 14-16 % THC content ( according to the Seed Company )

* Short Stuff - Himalaya Blue Diesel ( I have grown more than 1 of these )

- I topped 1 & She spread out nicely I think It could work well with an S.O.G / SROG
    - Very nice taste to It ,Slight Old skool Blueberry Hit ;] on ur tastebuds
    - Over powering Taste & smell Of The Diesel ...
    - Like I said I haven't really Harvested more than 20 gram

I have seen an auto produce well over 28 gram grown under a 600 HPS Light , I can't run that sort of Set up though <

I have grown lot's of Auto's to be honest & Have grown alot more than I have said But these are just a few that I can remember when I first found out about them It was a friend that advised the Lowryder to me :] LEGEND

Ever since then I haven't stopped buying The Seeds I'm trying to Grow at least 1 of every Strain ;O yh I hope SO It's a possibility

Let me know If you want to know anything, I appreciate All =-]

Except @ Potty Potty McPotPot > Need a potty pot mc pot pot - Why would I get banned . You can't ban me for this :][ I don't get you man what's your problem lol

11. What's all this about man < What The ... Don't post your Links In my thread man It's against Ze Rules my friend

;]

12. hey thanks for the quality reply
    how high do your autos get on average (best guess)?

and how would you rate potency/taste/smell? ive been lead to believe that autos are simply subpar in comparison to a real plant, but i havent personally grown an auto so i don't know from experience.

13. I would say my auto's never got taller than 100cm tall , except for the diesel ryder I think It was .. That grew just over 100 maybe 120cm - It was certainly bigger than the other auto's I had grown The main cola was thinner than most though :/

About the Smell & taste ... Yes they are just as smelly & taste just as good as a non auto - But the potency Is decreased due to the plant not been able to mature before It flowers

The potency is labelled most times In the Seed company's website

% of THC
    % of CBD
    % of CBN

The best 1 i have found In the auto section recently which I will be ordering soon as It comes into stock ;]

SAD - From sweet seeds - Link : >>>> CLICK THIS <<<<

I would advise growing an auto to any1 who Is wanting to let a plant grow vertically & not have to tie It down to restrict the height of the plant
    If you have a 2 ft tall grow area you should be fine , Remember to think about the size of your plant pots ( Advised capacity Is 5-6 lire )

The fact that you can grow more than 1 in a flower bed Is a bonus to small growers too because If your good with your hands you could make a plant bed to fit the size of your grow area , Fill with auto 's - If you have at least 5 litres of soil space for each root ball , they should grow to their full potential.

I have been working On a flower bed - I'm building all I need for my closet eventually I will grow all In there not the box I have ordered some ply wood & hinges so I can build a big box In my closet that I can lock when I need to - I am planning on cutting a hole In my ceiling to the attic for fresh In-taker of air Into the closet & In the Ply wood box ...

Hope I have encouraged you enough to try an auto out for your self , They are great plant - Thanks for posting , I'll be uploading photos very soon .. stay tuned yoooo:wave:

14. PHOTOS , Sorry to keep you waiting -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is that enough for photo's for now haha ... I'll upload the rest In a minute I took a few shot's of the Auto Speedy Gonzales In the sun ( FEMALE - today I can see calxy's shooting 2 tiny hairs out of the top : )

So all Is well We have two girls In the box - 1 Blue Cheese Bagseed - 1 Speedy Gonzales Auto flower

Thanks for watching people , let me know what you think > ;]

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have sprayed the plant down , I haven't doen In a while > So i thought I'd better ;]

[​IMG]

Speedy Gonzales isn't looking happy as she has been these last couple of days, I'm sure she will perk back up ... The plant really stinks you know
    put It this way my speedy G seedling smells more than my flowering bagseed lol makes me think :/hmmmmm

16. hey nice pics and thanks for the info :)

17. YOur speedy isnt looking good for a few reasons i have a beatiful speedy going right now in a cfl set up that i'm sure i will get 35 grams dry. your light specs are all off a 2700k bulb is red light for flowring your should also be using a few 6500k blue bulbs to help with veg growth and energy supply. white light is not needed as much. i'll post some pic of my speedy soon so you can see what you should expect from them. the genes are not that steady some ont he feminized arent and you will get runts sometimes thats why there so cheap

18. The buds are looking really nice!