Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A two-in-one hit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jazzyteach65, Jan 10, 2011.

1. So yesterday I bought a new glass piece, and decided that since my hip was on in tremendous pain the entire day from dislocations (I have Ehlers-Danlos Disease) I needed to get as medicated as possible so I could at least sit up. I tried hitting a bowl from the new piece and then blowing the hit into an empty bong through the top while I seal the carb, then hit the smoke and vapors through the carb. I get two hits!

IS THIS RECYCLNG OF ONE HIT MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ONE HIT ALONE?

2. No. Your lungs absorb something like 95% of the THC in the smoke instantly. Or at least i'm pretty sure...anyways, there will be very little THC in smoke that has already been inhaled.

3. #3 DMX, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
    I see what your saying. but I dont think Already-Inhaled-Smoke, would be able to be re-smoked for the same effects... If it were, Id be blowing all my hits into a balloon, and saving for the next sesh. lmao

"dude, I still got the smoke from last night... Wana come over"

Edit: To the OPS question... I think its better than taking one hit... I mean whynot blow your hit into a bong tube and re inhale it. But, I dont think its going to be getting you that much higher.

4. Depends how long you hold the smoke in, all of the THC is absorbed within the first 5 seconds.

5. lol smoke gets rank after it sits there for a little bit like if u dont clear a bong and your coughin and the smoke stagnates in there for a bit it just gets kinda gross tasting. so no sorry to rain on a picnic but this is a bad idea it wont do anything.

6. Cool, well thanks for the info!

HOW 'BOUT THIS:
    Building a home-made tent out of bedsheets and furniture or smoking underneath a towel to smog/hotbox the area?

The whole point is that at one point every day I am in severe pain, let alone the chronic pain, and need to medicate as much as possible. I have a glass piece, a bong and a gravity

7. You can tell by the thickness of the exhale how much smoke you inhaled. If it's milky on the exhale, you haven't inhaled much. So if you're blowing a milky rip into the bong, then re-shredding it might help get all of the THC. I wouldn't say it's helping out much though.

8. lol no dude. Smoke doesn't instantly go bad after sitting in a bong for a few seconds.

9. If the whole point the OP is trying to get at is to be able to get as high as possible... The Smoke More. Dont be a cheap fuck and try to get high off of nothing, just smoke enough weed until you feel you are 'medicated'.

10. Im not gonna agree with the smoke going bad, but i will admit the hits do get a little bit harsher if it sits. Im pretty sure ive even heard someone refer to it as stale. Idk reasoning, but i do believe that something even if its small happens if the smoke sits for a little bit compared to a straight hit.

11. I like holding my hits in. I usually take a big hit and hold it for a good 10 seconds and let out slowly. Now if you REALLY wanna try something fun. Squat down, take a hit, hold it for about 10 seconds. Hold your hands around your neck firmly, stand up really quick and release. Just be sure you're not near a desk lol.

12. Please do not do this, it has been said that your lungs absorb the THC within 5 seconds of holding your hit. All your doing is depriving yourself of oxygen causing a head rush, and causing you to destroy brain cells in the process.

13. This is stupid.
    If you are an MMJ patient talk to your supplier about getting a vaporizer.

14. Since smoke is primarily solid particles, when it is allowed to sit and cool, it gains harshness as it becomes less fluid.

15. The only difference you make by doing this is looking dumb and getting a nasty taste in your mouth.

16. If its that real bad of pain, go get edibles. They're definitely more potent and lasting. Not to mention cheaper too.