Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a Twinkie appifany?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Antheknee, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Last night during a deep sleep I had a dream. I was sitting on my couch when I heard the doorbell ring. My friend was at the door carrying a tray of twinkies (odd right). He handed me one and told me to try it and when I bit into it I was amazed. He filled it with the good old mj (this was all in my dream). Any ways I was thinking about mixing fire cracker filling in a bowl, letting it sit out for 2-3 days then inject it in with a syringe plunger. I don't think you can call it new but I think it would make it easier to get down and it sounds better to me. I won't be able to try this for about a week (just ran dry with no money :(). What do you guys think?

2. Just make sure your filling has a high fat content. Use buttercream filling, that should do the trick. Put it in the fridge for 3 days or so, and fill some pastries. What a treat, to wake up and have a weed filled doughnut.

3. LOL the easier wake and bake. Imagine if you had a Twinkie filled with weed when the fat ass grade school bully used to steal them

4. lol that would make me lmao

5. try freezing a twinkie....it will blow your mind

6. soundsd delicious..i would do it!

7. Some asshole needs to do this, so it might as well be this one.

It's "epiphany."

8. lol i was gonna do it but i didnt wanna be a dick lol

9. xD lol

10. QFT haha. Dear people of the internet, learn how to spell.

That is all.