A true mindfuck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bongin Shaman, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I tend to leave glasses of water scattered everywhere, sort of like the little girl in Signs. Never do any of them evaporate at all, so I would guess that evaporation is not the cause.

That only leaves one option: there is a thirsty rapist waiting for you somewhere in the house.

2. smart decision my friend, it's the only thing I would recommend.:p

My theory is the ocean wants its water back, but only if purified.

3. Aye, strange things are afoot.

Strange days are getting stranger by the day.

4. waaaaiit you have a pet turtle that just walks around your house like a cat or dog

5. ^Dude nice avatar, willie nelson has a sick poker lounge(if thats even him in your avatar lol), my friend is friends with his son and we were cruizing over there and smoking around his poker table, litterally the whole poker table was filled with ground nugs and papers LOL, he had a $1000 vaporizer.

He also had an ENTIRE cabinet with drawers completely full with joints, awesome. Hes a super cool guy too.

^this is strange, it seems like this happened, only instead of it evaporating in one day, it only took about a minute, looks like the end of the world is getting closer..

^ hell yeah, only he always tries to escape he even busted a hole through my fence, and he ALWAYS knocks everything in my yard over, chairs, anything lol, he doesnt give a fuck, he'll fuck your shit right on up.

6. holy shit how bog is your turtle?

7. TOO fucking bog

8. brah my turtle is so bog it could kill a person. about a foot and a half long, foot wide.

edit: in perspective, if you tried to run my turtle over with a car, you would have a seriously damaged car, and an unharmed turtle. Its a fucking moving boulder man.

9. were did you get said turtle

10. my friend got it somewhere but couldnt take care of it so we took it when it was about 4 inches big, now its a boulder.

11. is it house trained?

12. more like wilderness trained.

13. aliens likes to fuck with high people they can be real assholes

14. I drank yo' water, then pooped in yo' garden!

I want a toitle too! Or a Tortoise, I want an epic turtle. Not no ninja turtle, thats just silly. I want a true Turtle, A turtle of all turtles.

15. lol good story