Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a trip to the local headshop.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by joe Biggs, Oct 30, 2008.

1. #1 joe Biggs, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    has made me a proud owner of a brand new bubbler.
    bubbelicious, as shes been coming known as. :D.
    and new grinder with a kief catcher.
    the bubbler is all filthy cause of yesterdays salvia purchase as well at the head shop.

all in all a $200 trip.
    80 = bubbler
    40 = grinder
    60 = salvia (60X)
    20 = nitrous.

Attached Files:

2. nice bub man! prices are mad expenisve... i woodnt pay it.. but sweeeet

3. looks good! im jealous :p

4. #4 joe Biggs, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2008
    my bowl was only 8 dollars so it evened out.

thanks man, im loving it so far.

5. ahh salvia, i herd tht shit is not fun, ive herd ppl get trips where they are paint on a wall and watch other ppl live there life

6. yo dude which shop was this???

7. crazy shit can happen on salvia, but its always euphoric in my book.

head to toe. bport.

8. nice grinder, I have one very close to that

damn $80 for that bubbler though, that's really pricey.

and I like the salvia trip, don't let anyone sway you!

9. nice bubbler, kind of expensive though

i've got the same grinder, though i got it for 20. the holes are too small, and if you put a nug in the center it just get crushed and twisted around. its a terrible sight to see an abused nug at the bottom of the grinder.:(

10. thats a stupid bub you got ripped.

11. iv'e done salvia a couple times, i would have to say, not cup of tea, lol. but nitrous, iv'e done plenty of times. it kinda makes you feel like an idiot afterwards, lol. but nice bubbler and grinder man.

12. what??

yes it is, but i can hardly find glass that just appeals to me. and a trip to the head shop is a rare occasion. a nice thick glass bubbler was a perfection addition.

i can relate, the decision of keif or that beautiful nug. i can never make a choice and be satisfied. :p.

what a downer. i rarely buy glass when i do, i pick the one i like and pay it, if its a reasonable price. i dont just buy glass because theres a sale on glass. :rolleyes:.
    i pick my choices carefully, and buy what i want.

salvia will send you to the moon and back. with the plus of vivid strange hallucinations. and yep nitrous should be fun. thanks im loving my purchases.

13. price for the bub isn't too outrageous (and it's a pretty nice piece)

saliva and nitrous are sort of niche items ;)

but $40 for a grinder? shit, it better make kief itself for that kinda money. son you gotta check out eBay and Amazon for that shit! :smoking:

14. i absolutely love my new bubbler and grinder.
    so BUMP. :D.

15. Nice looking bubbler