A trip to the hospital

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phlegmatic, Nov 2, 2006.

1. This is the first topic i've ever posted on here. I've been reading the forums for a while but just decided to make an account today. So nice to meet all of you

This is what happened

Last night I smoked 14 bowls to the head and decided to go over to my friends house. I got there and found out he had duster. I love duster, and anyone else that has done it will know exactly what I mean. I decided to take the biggest possible hit I could from it since I had not done it in a few months. All I remember is taking off like a rocket ship and then blacking out to wake up in the ER with about 4 needles going into my face and a shit load of stitches. Apparently I ran around in a circle as fast as I possibly could screaming for 2 or 3 minutes and then ran into a wall going as fast as I could. Right now my whole eyebrow is swollen and I have about an inch deep cut in it. I do not reccomend doing duster if you arnt with someone that can watch over you. I do have vicodin now so that is a bonus.

2. Another proud member of the grasscity forums, ladies and gentlemen.

3. Next time, do that duster, and then shoot yourself in the head, it's the same effect.

Edit: Sorry for the not so warm welcome, but you need to realize that it seems like fun at the time but that will kill you so, or not so slowly, depending on how lucky you are.

4. Yeah duster is stupid as shit.

5. Cheap highs=lame....Lol, this kid in highschool one time took a hit of duster when he was drunk. Well he passed out and all of a sudden starts pissing himself...I was dying I was laughing so hard.

6. Heres a question, duster?

7. ^^^^ Thats what i was thinking.

Whats duster ?

8. When you inhale this...lol

Attached Files:

9. yea fuck dust off get real nitrous

10. HAhahah I didn't know what duster was until 2 minutes ago, but...

Are you kidding me??

hahahahahahaha "DUDE WE JUST HOOKED UP SOME NICE ASS DUST OFF LOLZ WANT TO HIT THIS SHIT?!?! LOL!!ONE1"

"YES THAT SOUNDS ENTERTAINING"

11. ya air duster is just about the stupidest thing u could do except for heroin or meth. where i'm from that shit is really popular. but everybody who does it passes out while drivin and gets in a car accident. one time i was at a friends house and everybody in the room was doin it and they passed it my way and i said fuck that and loaded up a bowl and smoked it all by myself. they got pissed but i laughed my ass off at them.

12. yea ive heard it can be pretty bad, ive only done it once, i do have a nitrous cracker but since its so expensive i ussually dont do it, back in high school one of my freinds did that when he was drunk and he blacked out and woke up with puke everywhere in his room like on his wall and all over his bed and shit, that is some crazy shit, i kind of want to try a whippet now

13. Dude duster is just fucking dumb, its very little nitrous mixed with alot of nasty chemicals. It's a cheap high and if you keep that up its gonna screw you up and it will take a long time for you to get back to normal if you ever do.

14. yeh its dumb but ive done a lot of it...a lot. lat month i did 2 botles to the head in 2 days...its very addictive. i quit for good its really bad for you, nothing bad has happened to me because of it,
    one time me and my friend frank were doin it behind some stores and i took a huge hit, blacked out and in a second woke up on the floor hurting like shit, and i saw my friend running so i sprinted the fuck out, end up some ppl saw me and he saw me fall down , laughed and ran away haha good times..

15. That stuff has something I think liquid nitrogen, and if you get it in your throat the cold will cause your throat to contract, which means you can't breathe and will die... It's happened before.

16. yeh a while back i froze my tounge and it sucked balls , then i smoked some bud and it went away yey

17. 14 huh? 14? i hope those bowls were like .1 out of a 1 hitter.... or you need some better weed dude, seriously, 14 bowls to satisty your need to get high? you must be smoking like a male plant or some hemp bro....

18. Haha, I know right?

You'd be packing/smoking/packing....for like four hours

I'd probably keel over and with my dying breath order seventeen pizzas...

19. lol, for real.