a tragic loss

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Mar 12, 2006.

1. So i get a call from the post office saying the've got a package for me, I know its my new bub...So I bring about 0.5g with me to the post office, figuring I'll have a little sample before coming home. Not getting too fucked up, just trying it out. Well I pick it up and unwrap it, it's glorious...I have a few tokes and sit it in my cupholder, and on the way home, I hear sirens behind me....great...We all know where this is going.

I stalled them until I got to a stream near where I live, and as I passed by, I hurled the bub out the window, praying to land it in the stream so it would survive so i could salvage it later.

In short, I got a $90 speeding ticket and nearly got evading police, the bub hit a rock sticking out of the water and blew into eight trillion pieces.

Shitty day...

the bub was http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/mjgcbfbu1.html
    It was so pretty:(

2. You should have just hid it. The cop wouldn't have had a reasonable suspision to search your car unless he saw you smoking in it. Otherwise you could have just taken the ticket and been on your way.

3. i woulda just stashed it under the seat or something man

sorry for your loss

4. he saw me hitting it :eek:

5. if he saw you hitting it then he would have fucked you over a lot more than a speeding ticket bubbler or no bubbler. Dont assume anything. Always play your cards like you know how the deck is stacked. Sucks that you lost a $90 bubbler, but next time hide that shit.

6. wow, that sucks man.. :(

I will be sure to smoke a bowl from mine for you!

7. Definitely a tragic loss but worth it. Hiding it wouldn't have done any good, I'm sure that the car smelled like weed if you'd just hit the bub a minute ago.

8. that sucks man, it looked like a nice little bub

i probably woulda done the same in the same in that situation, not worth the risk

9. that does suck, thats a nice ass bub. your smart as hell though for throwing it out and not trying to stash it. most likely you would have lost it anyways... plus some other nifty fines. and i would rather have a good peice laying in a river then cops hands...

10. I would have just waited until I got home and toked it up. Seems like to much of a risk to do it while driving...

11. In the moment we all do stupid stuff.

12. yep, shit happens. Sorry about your loss man, that was a sweet looking bubbler. Almost $100 down the drain now too, sucks man...

13. Ditto. Sorry for your loss...an expensive way to learn some patience.