Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A total buzzkill turned good!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by yaners, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 yaners, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    So I got home from work tonight to find that my dad found my grinder, stash, and some blunts I had in a backpack that I STUPIDLY left right on my bed. Anyways, all I thought I had left was about a gram of mids...and they're pretty shitty at that. So I'm frantically turning my basement inside out in search for where my dad keeps all of my confiscated smoking stuff, and I open a drawer that has a very distinct and strong smell of dank. I took everything out to find nothing. The last drawer I opened in the cabinet turned up .5 of some AK-47 my brother must've stashed there when he was visiting over Christmas! It's as if the marijuana gods wanted me to keep smoking! Just smoked a pretty skimpy bowl, and I'm pretty trashed...sorry for the wall of text :smoke:

will be putting up a pic here in a few (here it is):

[​IMG]

toke on!

edit: my dad also threw the pack of cigarillos into my lap in disgust as he confronted me about everything; he must not have looked inside, because there was a prerolled blunt inside as well! I pocketed it and tried to look forlorn...

2. bizzump :x

3. That's badass dude!
    I mean at least he doesn't kick you out or some shit, and ak is tha dankest!:)

4. nice bud, nice find. sucks that you got caught hopefully all turns out well. Keep on Tokin'...

5. yeah they didn't really do anything since they've caught me numerous times before, and I'm doing well in school and my job...I just hope I can get that sharpstone back, I liked that thing :(

6. Ahh damn dude that sucks, but AK is my favorite strain on the real.