Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A toast! to marijuana!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Oct 2, 2004.

1. A toast! to marijuana, and to all pepople who are currently stoned, and people who are currently smoking! *Touch your monitor with your bong/pipe/joint as we all cyber-toast!

EDIT : IM NOT BALD, I HAVE LONG HIPPY HAIR! BUT ITS HARD TO SEE IT IN THE PIC CUZ IT BLENDS IN TO THE BACKGROUND! THE WEBCAM MAKES IT TO DARK

Attached Files:

2. hehe nice little bong ya got there, friend of mine got something similar to that for her birthday this year, but i turned it into coconut pete, the most tropical bong ya'll ever seen!!

anyways, all my bongs are off in other rooms so i have nothing to touch to the creen right now... but i am ripped as hell!

hip hip.. hooray!

..or should that be hippie?

3. i always make a toast to every j or blunt i smoke.............heres to the wonderful MJ...........

4. Cheers =D

5. *puts his splif on screen, reilses his moniter is on fire*

6. Haha noice! a friend of mine picked up an 1/8 and splitted with me to start off our week of break from school, let me roll an MJ and pack a few bowls. Happy toking!

7. haha, wake and bake...........*lifts bong to screen to toast*........here's to the stoners of the world..........Peace out.....Sid

8. Toast 2 MJ for makin me pass out in front of the computer last night while surfing grasscity and not remembering it the followin morning, I was tryin to get into Pandoras Box and my slow ass cpu took forever. I just blazed a joint and am about to go out for some drinks and club for a bit, its like almost 8 pm ovr here and the mjs arleready takin effect, anyway ima fly away now beforae i start talkin too much, i got a tendnency for doin that.

9. lol nice bottom of the bong...keep blazing