Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A tip from my push...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ElendGold, Feb 14, 2009.

1. #1 ElendGold, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    I just thought I'd mention one thing my pusher told me a few days ago.

He said that when he was being checked out by cops, what really sold him out as a dealer is that he had a lot of baggies with him.

I wanted to share because it never crossed my mind that they could consider this as a probable cause to search the car, which is what probably happened.

Some of you might already know this, but if this thread might teach one of you to be careful, it has done it job.

Elend.

2. This is a good tip OP. Everyone should be careful. Certain states have different laws on what gives probable cause. I know in my home state a High Times can be paraphernalia if combined with any other form of accessories(i.e.;scales, papers, baggies). Papers in plain site has also been known to get people busted. be careful out there!

3. I heard that cops can test ash to see if it contains any traces of THC. Sounds like BS to me though haha

4. You didn't already know this? My friend got pulled over with a scale that had marijuana residue, and 12 little baggies, with only 1 containing any weed. The judge gave him a 100 hours of community service for the scale, and 5 hours for each baggie.

5. Yeah, here if you have one type of weed in more than two (maybe one?) containers, it changes your ticket from possession to intent to distribute!!:eek:

6. Nope this is true they use to do it at my high school if they couldn't find anything when a dog keyed in on a car. They would also scrap the floor for crystals and crumbs to test.

7. It's not BS. Any forensic lab can test ashes to tell if they were from cannabis, tobacco, or something else.