Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a thought to share

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shaggy2dope, Sep 12, 2010.

1. so last night i picked up from my usual guy, he called me prior and let me know he had come across some pretty dank purple shit so i was pretty stoked i hadn't seen any purple in a couple weeks. so i get the shit and its just covered in kief, so i start pullin the bud off the stems like usual and notice the stems are all kiefed up as well, as they should be..

about ten minutes ago i used a razor blade to scrape the kief off all the stems i collected from my 5 grams of purple, (i pluck it all off the stems and put it in a jar) and got about a bowl pack and a half of kief and am wondering why the fuck i went so long just throwing the stems out my bedroom window..

so point of the thread, anyone ever consider/do this before? and if not, give it a try! about to smoke the bowl and ill get back to ya with a smoke report. if this has already been posted or discussed, i appolagize, but i figured if not id share it with all my brothers here at GC. :smoking:

2. You're high dude

3. that's beside the point.. :smoking:

4. I hadn't actually considered this, hmmm...