Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Thought On Birds...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wykyd_Green, Aug 21, 2011.

1. I had the sudden realizaton that training a bird to gather fruit from local trees would be the dopest shit ever for a stoner circle.

Thought made.

2. Fruit? Fuck? Little fucker better bring me a steak and a beer then get her ass in the kitchen and clean the fuckin' thing up...Fruit, you believe this guy?:cool:

3. I'd train the bird to gather dank nugs from local dispensaries.

Thought corrected.

4. Buncha fruit haters!

5. You're on the right track. Of course I'd also train it to holla at bitches for me

6. Cheer up, Buttercup...Fruit just doesn't beat a sammich made by your woman who has been slaving away in the kitchen all day, and then what does she bring?! An ice cold Mountain Dew.:cool:

7. I always thought cannibus was a fruit bearing tree of some sorts in a kind of poetic way :smoke:

8. I'd rather have a monkey that runs in stores and shoplifts munchies. Monkeys are way cooler, and how the hell do you arrest one?