a thought about how to get female seeds...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by amber420, Dec 28, 2003.

1. i was reading (while drinking wine) about light poisoning and how to make female seeds. if i remember right, it stated that during the first three weeks of flowering to turn your light on for 1 hour during the 12 hour dark period. that would supposedly make some of the plants seed somehow and make all female seeds (since there would be no male chromosomes in the room)...

so, lets say i have a few clones i made from a mother plant i have and i do this. will this work?

2. that cuase the plant to turn hermie... giveing u fem seeds, and hermie seeds...latezz..

3. i would try it someday, i would love to get ahold of some feminized seeds. in a way im kinda curious to see how your seedlings go during flowering. there was not one male flower in the room when they got seeded. what do you think the end result will be? hermie or fem? :)

4. we will know when they finish flowering, but im hoping for all fem..lol..latezz..

5. Why not...ive bought them and a mised pack of the same ones..mazar...seeded one plant and now ive got seeds forever ! and its also a huge yieldeing plant and very strong ( 18 % ) 12 plants averages 24 - 30 oz dry,

6. I agree, its good to have a male here or there. I now have enough seeds to plant 20 acres of white widow if I wanted to.