Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a thew pointers needed!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DapzZ, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Basically iv met a thew daily tokers all of which go about their daily buiseness as usual and are really nice chilled out people.

Now I don't smoke ciggarettes as I no their harmful and smell disgusting, however iv always loved the smell of weed.

Now I'm a self admitted stress head so thought hey why not try it so I have and love it.

However I can't seem to go about my buiseness as just a thew tokes gives me mental giggles love that but puts me into I guess like a really drunken state where I can't seem to figure out what's real what isn't and if I have or have not said something.

Can I sort this out or should I just call it a day and give up :(

Thanks for looking guys n gals

2. This happens to everyone in the beginning. Enjoy it now, because once you become used to getting high, this will be the feeling you look back on longingly. If a few does it, just take one, then come back to your bowl later. My dad only smokes a bowl a day because he just takes a hit every couple hours and is pleasantly baked constantly.

3. So what sort of feeling is nicely baked, sorry this probs sounds real stupid just for me I guess I'm on such a fine line that I seem to feel nothing or ott toasted lol cheers again

4. Totally man... those were the days.. OP don't go building that tolerance too fast;)

And that's funny.. That's how my dad and My good buddies dad both toke too... couple hits at a time through out the day. Maybe it's just an old people thing? I smoke fat bowls at a time.. all day, haha

5. [quote name='"DapzZ"']So what sort of feeling is nicely baked, sorry this probs sounds real stupid just for me I guess I'm on such a fine line that I seem to feel nothing or ott toasted lol cheers again[/quote]

You'll know when your fucked up. If you don't know, you aren't.

6. Yeah that's the problem I don't wanna be fucked up to the point of not knwing if I'm awake or dreaming or in control of my words / actions lol I just wanna feel nice and happy and go about my daily.

7. It just takes time. I miss those days. Most relaxed I have ever been

8. Tbh I think itd be great if I relaxed into it but it just hits me like a brick wall so freaks me out as its as if someone has flipped a switch.

I guess its a circle I want what you guys have and will want wat I have now if I make it to ur level guess I just need to chill a bit

9. They've realized the benefit of smoking small bits. The easiest way, DapzZ, is to just take one big hit, hold it in for a few seconds, then blow it out. IF you don't feel anything in 5-10 minutes, take another hit. Repeat until desired level of inebriation is achieved.

10. I'll give that a try seems best way as long as I don't think na nothing I'll take another than pow like it seems to.

I mean iv took a couple a hits off me mate here and there and nothing but rolled up me own took 4 hits that was it gone

11. You don't wanna feel that fucked because you aren't sure of yourself. You say it hits you like a brick wall, that's what you want, you're fine as you are

Update: I'm fucked up hard

12. Maybe I probs just think too much about things n worry meself

13. If your worried smoke a thew bowls, that should sort you out, and if you get hungry eat a thew biscuits, maybe take a thew sips of cola. All will be good... just a thew tips I find help! :bolt:

14. OP, are you trying to say few? Just curious, maybe Im just dumb but what is thew?

15. ^^^ lol for reals thew... maybe a speech impediment. it gives a thew reasons to question things meow