A theory I just came up with about space and time

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by simmer, Oct 3, 2010.

1. What if we're all moving at different speeds, time is slower for one of us and faster for the other? Time only exist in the third dimension because we are traveling along our lives without being able to see the end or the beginning. In the fourth dimension, you can see your entire life at any given time, but you can only see that one point at any given time.

For example, you are currently reading this sentence in the third dimension, and as you are reading it, you are unknowing to what will lie at the end of this post in which I type. In the fourth dimension (of course, you will perceive reality entirely different, seeing in 4D) when you would "read" this post (if you even needed to read it) you would know what lies at the end because you can see what is in your current life at any given time. It gets more complicated until you get to the 10th dimension, until you can reach all possibilities in all different places in existence.

I could get high and talk about this shit all fucking day.

2. Blew my mind dude... you just turned my perception upside down & inside out lol... fuck i would pack you a fat bowl if i could bro lol, thanks man peace!

3. [​IMG]