a theory i came up with

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by sirust, Sep 14, 2009.

1. In my opinion the body and soul are invisibly linked to each other, and when the bond between the body and soul is broken (death) you become fully aware of and in touch with your soul. Essentially we are torn between two dimensions, one our body in the 3rd and the other our soul in the 4th.
    Think of it as a polar covalent bond, the body, holding most of the "electrons" draws the essence of your soul to your body, and they are thereby connected. When you die, this covalent bond is broken leaving your soul with all of the "electrons." And since it has nothing to draw from it, the soul is completely you, and you, your soul, connected again within the 4th dimension. (The "covalent bond" or link between the soul and the body could be expressed as an uneven sharing of "electrons" or focus, your body holding most if not all of it)
    Actually that probably made more confusion...unless of course you took chemistry ;)

2. You say that in the 4th dimension you are connected with the universe, therefore gaining the knowledge of the universe. However one can never reach full actualization with oneself because we are always changing, let alone all the different specific knowledge of the universe (which is always changing) which isnt possible to know unless you have traveled over every single part of the earth in which case you still would miss out on lots. So please elaborate on what you mean by "gaining the knowledge of the universe"

3. #23 sirust, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    I just want to post again thanking everyone for posting because you have all been pretty productive towards my thread. It's very nice to read your guys' posts that come very close to my same ideas and some of your posts even explain what I meant to say a little bit better. So, thanks!:smoke:

While in the 4th dimension you will have ultimate knowledge(you will know the answer to everything and you will have seen, heard, thought, smelled, etc. Everything that ever was. You would be able to count how many times I have pressed the delete key in my life within just entering the 4th dimension). But once you return to the physical realm you lose almost all of the information gained while visiting the 4th dimension, this I don't have a good explanation for this.

When your consciousness is in the 4th dimension you will feel like everything lasts an eternity because time doesn't elapse. I know it felt like I was in the 4th dimension for eternities while I was tripping.

4. I feel exactly the same man. I don't believe in god as the connotations of society has made him up as. The unity we share with the universe instead - the laws that drive the universe and mother nature , that's what I believe god is to be. Not the creator of the laws of the universe but rather he is the laws of the universe itself. The 'thing' that connects everything in existence to everything else. Now I've only been refering to this unknown force as a god and a he because of society's view of the male god so that I can better express my ideas and beliefs. I wouldn't personify or attach any human gender to what i've mentioned above.

5. I like the way you explain that, reminds me of Edgar Casey.

6. So in the 4th dimension you are saying you know things where there is no possible explanation for you knowing? Smells kinda fishy to me....further elaborate. please.

7. #27 sirust, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    I guess i meant that i don't have an explanation for why you can't remember the knowledge you learned when you visit the 4th dimension during a trip and then return back to the physical realm.

I feel that this has a real connection because almost everyone reports not being able to explain or remember all of their trip, much like trying to explain how the 4th dimension works. So I derived the theory that we are entering the 4th dimension where our consciousness of the soul resides. At the point of entering the 4th dimension ultimate knowledge will be given to us, as if we had it all along but it is not accessible while in the consciousness of the physical realm.

Perhaps if I had experience with DMT I could extend my theory further covering more holes.

8. This is the best explanation I have gotten from you and I will accept it :D. I felt that way on shrooms.

9. If there is no time, then information is integrated as one, as a whole. In time, knowledge is spread out, but in zero time, all is there. You could be could be in everyplace at one time, and I wouldn't say "know" how many times he pressed the delete key, but it would sound better like..in zero time, he "sensed", almost instinctivly, how many times he pressed the key. All you would have to do is desire..not search.

I just got pwned by a blunt. :smoke:

10. word, thanks for making that more clear :)

11. Just like Jesus was born in December right???
    NOT
    religion is the biggest lie of them all

12. Dude...

Whoa...