Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Technique To...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SIR_JANE, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Break up weed thats super sticky besides using your hands or going out and buying a grinder anyone got a homemade technique I could use id appreciated very much:smoking:

2. Get a piece of paper and a #2 razer blade.

fold and unfold paper so theres a ncie crease in the middle (to catch all the trichomes)

chop up pot with razer blade until at desired grind.

Tap the paper to get all the tiny trichomes to fall down into the fold, then pour on your bowl.

Works best with matte style paper (not glossy)

3. Would a knife work?:smoking:

4. Scissors or a blade? You are just better off getting a space case grinder with a kief collector, so after a while you can have a treat.

Also a coffee grinder works.

5. I always did it with razer blades... An exacto knife or something would work.

6. It may be because I've never owned a space case (which are godly) but the thought of putting sticky sticky bud in a grinder makes my heart sink.

7. put your bud in a shotglass and chop it up with scissors. thats what me and my buddies do if we dont have a grinder handy and it works good.

8. shot glass how?????:confused: