Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Tale of Two Highs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by seananon, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Hello Experienced Pot Smokers.

I've been dating a habitual pot smoker for about three months now and things seem to be going well. She usually smokes up in the day and then again after she puts her son to sleep at night. She's fairly functional and I don't notice a difference in her personality when she's high and when she's not.

I've smoked pot occasionally since I was a teenager (I'm 32 now), but never on a regular basis. At most I smoked once a week, and at other times I've gone a year without smoking. It's never been a big part of my life. Since I met her I've been smoking more frequently (about once a week). When I do smoke, it affects me quite a bit, I'm not very functional, and I do for the same reasons I did when I was a teenager - the interesting experience - the heightened sense of touch, taste, music, interesting conversations, etc.

I'm trying to get a better idea of her world when she's high. One pot smoking friend I spoke to said for her the high isn't like her teenage highs, it just makes things more relaxed for her. My brother (also a pot smoker) smokes a lot, but not when he has to do certain things (like say learn html) but is fine at other times, like playing and writing music.

My girlfriend's highs sound similar to mine, except probably much more subdued due to the tolerance she's built up. Of course she's also much more comfortable being high.

Does anyone wish to share their experiences to give me a better understanding between the fried highs I experience and the comfortable highs my girlfriend experiences? Or does anyone know of any website articles or books to give me insight?

Thanks,

Sean

2. It all depends on quality. Older smokers tend to smoke mids, or shwag.

3. Im guessing when you smoke alot of weed and build up a tolerance so much that you start to gain a certain ''enlightening(sp?)'' control over your high. I guess for most people it also gives you energy and relaxation. so basically smoke more weed and you'll master being high and ultimately have a more enjoyable and constructional experiance. and if that all sounded stupid its due to me being baked right now :)

4. She most likely tokes enough so she can function but have that nice little buzz...

Or, she is just as high as you but it does not take her by suprise so she can still do everything she would be ale to do sober, just alot more fun