A take on the Boston bombing from an EMTs viewpoint

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DragonFury, Apr 22, 2013.

1. I think he's full of shit, personally.

If he were right, that would mean that every single other EMT in this country is either in on it or too stupid to know better.

And that's only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the problems with this scenario.

Occam's razor. I'm going to go with the answer that doesn't make a shit ton of ridiculous assumptions. :p

2. Remember after 9/11 the families threatened to sue to hear the 1st responder tapes, and were told they only listen one time, no notes, under strict confidentiality? Those tapes showed the fireman made it to the floors where the planes hit, and found the fires manageable - debunking the government story about a raging inferno that melted steel.

i dont believe anything the gov says without pictures and videos.

3. You did see the pictures of the guy laying in a pool of his own blood clutching his remaining legs right? What about the video footage from someone running up to the scene while rolling? This "EMT" is a fucking sick individual to try and say this man faked having his legs blown off.

4. I'm thinking that given an afternoon to bone up on a subject, I could put together a mildly convincing argument like that as well.

I just don't buy the overall argument. If the guy in the wheelchair was actually a double amputee from the war wouldn't he have dozens of people who know him and might be curious why he was in newspapers, on countless websites, etc.? I don't think the man in the photo bears even a passing resemblance to the soldier alleged to be the "actor" in those photos.

As ludicrous and insulting as many of these conspiracy theories are, at least the more plausible of them actually grant that an explosion took place and that the deaths and injuries were genuine. This is like not only claiming that men never landed on the moon, but that Neil Armstrong was an actor who had never even flown a plane.

5. no one is saying people didnt get blown up....and the wheelchair guy said he saw the older brother place the bomb a minute before it blew up, but their are pics of the younger one in the white hat standing next to the 8 year old boy while placing the bomb.

im sure they did it, but alot of the story the news is saying has holes, either leaving stuff out or putting stuff in

6. No one is saying that...?
    Did you read the article? Have you been reading the conspiracy theorist posts around here? :p

7. are there other pictures of this same event.

seems legit

8. man how is homeboy still alive

9. My take is that if they actually did set up the bombs why would they give a fuck about people dying.