A Taco Bell Tale

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wabeccaaa, Mar 8, 2013.

1. One late night, after my best friend William and I smoked, we decided to go to taco bell. As most potheads would agree, it was a good decision. We were both extremely baked and we were the only people in the drive thru line. I ordered our food and drove up to the window. The hag at the window opened it up and this is how the conversation went:

Hag-"Hi, can you please back your car up a little and then drive back to the window?"
    Me-"Ummm.....can you tell me why?"
    Hag-"I'll tell you when you drive back :D"
    Me-"uhhhh........ok..........(proceed to back up and drive back to the window)
    Hag-(hands me my food and delicious baja blast and then closes the window, no explanation about anything)
    Me-"....what just happened William."

Needless to say, that bitch confused me so much. I still have no idea why I had to back up in the taco bell drive thru.

2. so you didn't fuck her?

3. "This look like spit to you?"
    "....fuck it.."

4. Thats little weird lol. Maybe she was rubbing your tacos around on her fish taco for a little extra flavor

5. cool story bro

6. That's howw they get the Baja flavor.

7. Because they werent ready and they get graded for the time it takes to serve each car. So they didnt want you to sit there and wait because it makes them look bad. I dont deal with that shit anymore, I just ask for my money back and never go back there.

Happens way too often at the same shitty places around here.