CONTEST - SWEEPSTAKE A Super Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Promo

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 28, 2018.

1. As always thanks for the chance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Im in....thanks VAULT#1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Count me in! Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm down thx Vault

• Like Like x 1
  5. Would not want to miss this one,
    Three cheers to the vault!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey grass city! Im back and ready to grow more gorgeous females!! Id like to enter this comp george! Ive grew your seeds before and they were amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Count me in George!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fingers crossed....... good luck everyone

• Like Like x 1
  9. Always in for free.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Count me in

• Like Like x 1
  11. In

• Like Like x 1
  12. [QUOTE = "George - The Vault, post: 24031533, member: 828258
    MAAÁMA MIA QUÉ GRÁN SORTEO !!! ME GUSTARÍA PODER PARTICIPAR, EN EL SORTEO DE LAS DELICIOSAS CRYSTAL CANDY DE SWEET SEEDS!!OS ESCRIBO DESDE ESPAÑA, PUEDO PARTICIPAR?HE SEGUIDO BIEN LOS PASOS?? MUUUUXHISIMAS GRACIAS POR LA OPORTUNIDAD!!!!☮️☮️
    The Vault están súper felices de traerte un Super Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Promo!

Con SIETE métodos de entrada diferentes, tendrás la oportunidad de tener en tus manos algunas Semillas de Sweet Seeds, ¡Semillas, papeles de fumar y pegatinas geniales! (y, por supuesto, la camiseta obligatoria "The Vault")

Ingresa ahora a través de GrassCity para ganar:

Un paquete de 4 Crystal Candy Ⓡ Semillas Auto Feminizadas de Sweet Seeds Ⓡ.
    Un paquete de papeles de fumar King Size de Sweet Seeds Ⓡ
    Una calcomanía fresca de Sweet Seeds Ⓡ
    Una camiseta de la bóveda

¡Para ingresar todo lo que necesita hacer es comentar este hilo!

Para leer más sobre esta promoción e ingresar a través de otros 6 métodos, visita A Super Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Promo

The closing date to enter is 10th of April. The winning entries will be picked at random and the winners will be announced on the 11th of April.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Me gustaría poder participar en el Sorteo d Deliciosas semillas de Cristal Candy de Sweet Seeds.Muuuchas Gracias por la oportunidad!!!☮️☮️

• Like Like x 1
  14. free weed stuff? say no more

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. pick me! pick me!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Me too, cheers ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. These guys are awesome! Great service and happy to help whenever! Just ordered some of these fem version so looking forward to adding them to the collection :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. sound like a great way to get to try sweet seeds for free ,,good competition,,,,mac..

• Like Like x 1