a suggestion

Discussion in 'General' started by weetbix, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A couple of months ago a friend came over and showed me a check for $4400 from an internet company, I was like get fucked man i didnt think shit like that worked, anyways he gave me his link and I signed up under him to see if I can do the same. Anyways, now ive pretty much been sittin their doing \"nothing\" and ive made like $100 bucks from just telling a couple of friends. We`ll ill be honest though, I was lucky that my mate put $1000 dollars into his account and i got 10% of it, but yeah. Anyways, if grasscity.com needs money, they should register and get as many pot smoking grasscity.com supporters under them as possible. Seeing that im not part of the production of grasscity, maybe someone responsible on the team can setup an account. Then the more people the team can refer, the more money for grasscity.com(moderators/adminetc)! plus it gives grasscity.com more hits by using the sites advertising feature bought with the credits you accumulate. Plus if all the members get into the scheme, they`ll make money themselves, then 10% of what they make/add in their account, goes to the above ^ grasscity.com!. ****************

url removed for obvious reasons

The above is my referall id i`d be greatly appreciative if you use it, but i understand if you dont.

2. This is soooo going to be closed ^_^.

3. JLang was soooo right!!!!! ;)

This type of thing doesn\'t float at the City.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.