A Suggestion For Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by hashbeans, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I would have to say that the only way weed will get legalized is if by each state, one at a time, it gets legalized. But, what we need to think about is the petitions and letters we must make to each government in each state. Focus on your state, and think about why weed HAS TO BE legal.
    A buddy that I work with told me that long ago, Amsterdam legalized every drug just because they found that crime went from 90% to about 45%, so I thought about it and came out with a the reality that only the drugs that are organic should be legal(marijuana, cocaine, and shrooms); these are straight from God and we should be able to have free agency to do those things without hassle.

2. What about peyote, salvia, opium (poppy resin), jimson weed, etc?

3. Cocaine isn't from god. It's processed coca plant, not the plant itself. However shrooms and marijuana are as natural as can be.

4. You have a greatidea bro but I disagree with legalizing cocaine.My dad got hooked on it for bout 3 years. Marijuana isn't addictive. I dont know much about shrooms so im gonna stick with only legalizing marijuana

5. I've been trying to quit smoking cigarettes for a couple years now. It was my mistake, but I'm glad I got to make the choice for myself. I believe everyone should be able to choose whatever they want to put in their bodies. Every emotion you feel is a chemical response, from sadness to happiness. So what does it matter if humans seek to control their moods by taking drugs? They're chemicals just like adrenaline, serotonin, water, vinegar, etc. It's your personal choice, and no one should do time for it. KFC's fried chicken kills more people (and chickens) than marijuana. We don't imprison fat people.

So all that to say...legalize EVERYTHING and let the people decide what to do with themselves while enjoying a lower crime rate and extra tax money spending.

6. +rep, Agree 100%

7. Totaly in agreence

8. Agree, we should only get in trouble for a substance when we are disrupting public. But what we do in private should not be cotrolled by the government.