1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

A strange few days

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KraziHare, Jun 8, 2003.

1. A few days ago I tried acid for the first time, which resulted in six hours I only kind of remember and a strange shower. I was reading all the shampoo bottles ('finesse', 'suave', etc) and trying to figure out why they all wanted me to feel pretty.

Luckily it didn't go too badly, I was freaked out for about twenty minutes because I couldn't seem to stop sweating for some reason.

Yesterday I had an opportunity to smoke sime dank with a friend and watch a bunch of people try to remove a car from the side of a house. It was a block away from here, I guess someone just lost control and drove into it, uphill.

It was very loud

I'm going to go smoke another bong now and then go chase plastic bags around my backyard, it seems like it's windy enough today

2. My reality and my high life have been completely seperated from one another and things have been "deja vuing" for like 3 days. Nothing has seemed real, like it's all a dream, and everything has seem rushed yet has gone so slow. Strange is almost an understatement.

Normal would be bad, though, I think.

:D

I have a question for you, KraziHare...Did you feel pretty after your shower? I must know! :) That wasn't the question....This is....What's up? Why has life been strange? Is there some sort of weird alignment-of-the-planets thing happening?

3. I could be wrong but I think it might just be the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

And I felt quite pretty indeed, pretty like a fox.

Krazi: 1, Plastic bags: 0

4. heheeheheheee

moogleK : 0, force of wind blowing paper i need away : 1

crap

tis good nuttin bad happened to ya

:D

Grasscity Deals Near You